Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aleksandar Mitrovic

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Mitrovic has 10 in 40 PL games (0.25 gpg) and 16 in 45 Championship games (0.35), skewed by a good couple of months at Fulham last season.

Andone has 24 in 86 La Liga games (0.27 gpg) :shrug:
:shrug: indeed. Different leagues. Means nothing. Although if you want stats, he scored 12 in 17 for Fulham last season, and was a regular 0,50+ gpg before he joined Newcastle. I personally would still have been quite happy if we'd singed him, but we haven't. End of. I still would have liked it though.

As I said, I'm trusting that the recruitment team know a lot more about Andone than I do.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
A lot of people on this thread with egg on their faces and some of us proven right. What a performance.

An absolute beast of a player, made Dunk look like a mug time and again. He even won us a penalty!

So wish we’d manage to sign him last year, Rafa is a fool.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A lot of people on this thread with egg on their faces and some of us proven right. What a performance.

An absolute beast of a player, made Dunk look like a mug time and again. He even won us a penalty!

So wish we’d manage to sign him last year, Rafa is a fool.
Totally agree. He's like a younger Murray, annoying and difficult to play against. Our defenders know they've been in a game. I think he was great. Was it a penalty btw?

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Hate his arrogant goal celebration. Really hoped I would not see it today.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Was very good today. Very good target man and would have been a wonderful signing. No idea why Rafa disliked him but he would have improved that Newcastle side. Fulham’s gain though

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Absolute class player and he would of compliment FFS God up front.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Handful all game...bullied Dunk for that second goal.....but unfortunately just couldn't keep his hands to himself :D

DSCF2689.jpg

DSCF2703.jpg

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Not sure what the discussion is, Newcastle would not take our money and as soon as need Fulham were promoted it was never going to happen. If we had him and Murray who would be first choice??

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I thought he was excellent today. He’ll be astounded that Murray has walked off that pitch with more goals than him though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here