Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Could do a job imo:albion:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Toon fans love him

Not the ones I know. They’ll be volunteering to drive him down. Plus there is this from SkySports:
“Mitrovic, 23, has been out for over a month with a back injury and has not started a Premier League game this season.”

Signing 1 injured striker can be forgiven, but two?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yes please. Have a couple of toon friends and they are bewildered why he doesnt play.

Same. Newcastle supporting mate of mine would love to have Mitrovic in the team. Seems to be more of a clash between Rafa and the player than anything to do with his ability. Don’t think he trusts him. If he can curb his temper, could be useful for sure.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Not the ones I know. They’ll be volunteering to drive him down. Plus there is this from SkySports:
“Mitrovic, 23, has been out for over a month with a back injury and has not started a Premier League game this season.”

Signing 1 injured striker can be forgiven, but two?

He has started 6 times this season for Newcastle and on the bench 4 times. He’s been out with a back injury since mid December.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Didn’t realise he was only 23, good age, and if we can offset some of the fee by selling Hemed then he would strengthen what we already have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
He is not a reject due to his ability or lack of but more the system that Rafa wants them to play. Does that not ring a bell?

Without some money coming in Newcastle can't go out and buy the striker that they need desperately to keep them up. We don't want to be the ones to give them the cash to do that.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here