Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Whitehawk vs Brighton U-23's tonight

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Good performance tonight, given we selected a reasonably young side. The Whitehawk Ultras made their usual racket with their drum - think it would drive me nuts if we had one at the Amex!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Was good fun but the state of that pitch by the match finished was atrocious. Surprised it was on actually given how much rain there was.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I think Crawley beat Eastbourne on penalties last night, am I right in thinking I read we have been drawn to play them in the semi finals. Normally played at a nutrual venue (Lancing).

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I think Crawley beat Eastbourne on penalties last night, am I right in thinking I read we have been drawn to play them in the semi finals. Normally played at a nutrual venue (Lancing).

They did, but the game was played on January 9th. The other two quarter-final ties are scheduled for next Tuesday. I'm pretty certain the draw for the semi-finals hasn't been made yet.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

They did, but the game was played on January 9th. The other two quarter-final ties are scheduled for next Tuesday. I'm pretty certain the draw for the semi-finals hasn't been made yet.

[TWEET]961631607818981376[/TWEET]

The teams in the draw are Albion, Crawley Town, Pagham and Saltdean United.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I’ll only go if they open an upper tier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Them ****in' 'awks are playing well."

Oct 25, 2003
Damn- might have headed over to Saltdean if we’ve got them. I’m assuming Pagham is far away- I’ve actually got no idea where it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here