Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Labour party and anti-Semitism

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Youre confusing me with your thick as shit relatives , why on earth would i think that brexit would reduce immigration from sub saharan africa and the indian subcontinent ?

No need to get personal, Bushy. You're obviously having one of your "Northern Ireland" days. I'll leave you to it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Positive discrimination worked for white people for centuries. People of colour have it a few years, and the permanently offended lose their shit haha

Oh, so equality is not the aim, revenge is though?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's actually rather stunning how angry the right wing on here get when what they feel should be happening in this country since Brexit doesn't materialise. The referen-dumb emboldened a lot of right wing nutjobs. They have trashed NSC since last year. It's a shame. I would genuinely hate to spend any time with these people irl if they behave in any way near the way they think it's okay to behave on here. Toxic. Shameful.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It's actually rather stunning how angry the right wing on here get when what they feel should be happening in this country since Brexit doesn't materialise. The referen-dumb emboldened a lot of right wing nutjobs. They have trashed NSC since last year. It's a shame. I would genuinely hate to spend any time with these people irl if they behave in any way near the way they think it's okay to behave on here. Toxic. Shameful.

Just in case you are getting me confused with anybody else, I was (and still am) completely anti Brexit.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Are we seriously saying a discount is all of a sudden going to encourage more fro a particular group to attend a shit meeting that they wouldn’t of otherwise gone too? How much is the individual saving btw?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I should leave the country Nipple!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Are we seriously saying a discount is all of a sudden going to encourage more fro a particular group to attend a shit meeting that they wouldn’t of otherwise gone too? How much is the individual saving btw?

I dunno. These ethnics love a bargain.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Personally, I think positive discrimination has pros and cons but you can bet your bottom dollar that the likes of Bushy wouldn't get so venerated if the subject of the pd were white folks. As long as they weren't Catholic Irish of course. To be sure, to be sure.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I feel dirty I just clicked on a white supremist website

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Positive discrimination as a method for addressing imbalances is always going to cause arguments. It's a hotbed.

It is.

I would get a discount despite having white parents, being born in Brighton and living the same life as all of my white friends.

That's a bit mad isn't it?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
At best - Its a very odd way of promoting diversity in politics;
At worst - Discriminating against certain groups. Reduce the price for all if you want to encourage those that can least afford. What next? Different price for men than women; different prices for those of different religions?

Perhaps it is an odd way of doing things. I agree.

But when you created this thread you knew there were no racist intentions.

But you decided to run the headline anyway. Maybe you should apply to the Daily Mail.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Personally, I think positive discrimination has pros and cons but you can bet your bottom dollar that the likes of Bushy wouldn't get so venerated if the subject of the pd were white folks. As long as they weren't Catholic Irish of course. To be sure, to be sure.

Catholic irish ? like the mates i recently stayed in dublin with ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here