Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Labour party and anti-Semitism

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The PGA Tour Champions doesn't pay as much as The PGA Tour and he's getting on a bit, so what's the harm?

Hilarious. Tom Watson MP for West Bromwich East, and Deputy Leader of the Labour Party in September 2015.

gettyimages-610329540.jpg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Hilarious. Tom Watson MP for West Bromwich East, and Deputy Leader of the Labour Party in September 2015.

So you're basically asking me to comment on an open football forum on the internet about a potential case of perjury by Max Mosley, as is being alleged by The Daily Mail?

Forgive me if I don't.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
So you're basically asking me to comment on an open football forum on the internet about a potential case of perjury by Max Mosley, as is being alleged by The Daily Mail?

Forgive me if I don't.

The Labour Party have said they will no longer accept donations from Max Mosley... just odd the Watson is keeping his £500,000. No?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The Labour Party have said they will no longer accept donations from Max Mosley... just odd the Watson is keeping his £500,000. No?

Perhaps you'd care to elaborate then on what you know that Tom Watson doesn't then? The Met Police have stated they've received nothing further in regards to Mosley's evidence under oath in 2008 - telephone 999 and ask for them if you know something they don't on that one as well.:thumbsup:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Perhaps you'd care to elaborate then on what you know that Tom Watson doesn't then? The Met Police have stated they've received nothing further in regards to Mosley's evidence under oath in 2008 - telephone 999 and ask for them if you know something they don't on that one as well.:thumbsup:

I'll take that as a yes then.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I think it's best to leave him alone - it's been a bad 12 hours or so on the Tory Brexit front for him so he always needs a safe space to come into in peace to detract from that/throw his colouring in books about with his play mates etc.

Brexit is a cross party vote.One you Remainers find Hard to accept.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Is Watson still clinging on to the filthy cash? or has he finally been shamed into backing down from his support of Sugar Daddy Max Mosley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here