Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Labour party and anti-Semitism

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
The Labour Party is charging white people extra to attend a Jeremy Corbyn rally in Loughborough, Leicestershire, on February 17th.

How on eart can they get away with this?

If you want to charge less to certain groups reduce the price for all !
They are basically saying if you are white don’t come along.

What a bunch of NASTY people. In today’s 2018 world I can’t believe it. A whiff of 1930s Germany.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...arges-white-people-extra-attend-corbyn-rally/

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The Labour Party is charging white people extra to attend a Jeremy Corbyn rally in Loughborough, Leicestershire, on February 17th.

What a bunch of NASTY people. In today’s 2018 world I can’t believe it. A whiff of 1930s Germany.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...arges-white-people-extra-attend-corbyn-rally/

:fishing:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's almost like Breitbert is a shit version of The Onion.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
The Times.

Labour said: ‘The basic price of a conference pass is the same for all members but, at the request of our East Midlands Regional Board,

the party will subsidise part of the cost of this year’s conference pass for BAME members to encourage attendance and improve representation.” :facepalm:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

A regional Labour party spokesperson said: “The basic price of a conference pass is the same for all members but, at the request of our East Midlands Regional Board, part of the cost of this year’s conference pass for BAME members has been subsidised to encourage attendance and improve representation.”

So, tell me, where is the 'whiff of 1930s Germany ?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seems reasonable enough. They're not charging less, they're subsidising the fee. Some elements of this country really have got very nasty since the referendum. Although I suspect some always were.

I hear that this Christmas the word Christmas is banned and nobody will be allowed to win at Sports days anymore.

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
A regional Labour party spokesperson said: “The basic price of a conference pass is the same for all members but, at the request of our East Midlands Regional Board, part of the cost of this year’s conference pass for BAME members has been subsidised to encourage attendance and improve representation.”

I knew you'd come up with a crap excuse

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The BAME youths are facing child discrimination not being offered a 25% discount on the £15 U-16 ticket.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013

At best - Its a very odd way of promoting diversity in politics;
At worst - Discriminating against certain groups. Reduce the price for all if you want to encourage those that can least afford. What next? Different price for men than women; different prices for those of different religions?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

I studied Nazi Germany in some depth during my university days. I must have missed the bit where they charged white people more money to attend things.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
At best - Its a very odd way of promoting diversity in politics;
At worst - Discriminating against certain groups. Reduce the price for all if you want to encourage those that can least afford. What next? Different price for men than women; different prices for those of different religions?

Pricing out Britain First seems an agreeable strategy.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here