Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Labour party and anti-Semitism

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I thought that it was nailed on for May to win and increase her majority. All the polls right up til the Exit Poll showed this I believe, that's why there were so many stunned faces around the newsdesks at 22.02 that night. .

"Corbyn is Imploding " not much sign of that happening according to the polls.

" Needs a moderate to take his place " Well that would be good for the Tory party then wouldn't it ?

As for the Anti-Semitism, put that with the IRA sympathiser stuff and the spying for the Communists and all the other mud desperately being trawled up.

Well two of them are true the third on spying yet to be proved. Moderate Labour would trounce the Tories and I would vote for them again. Under Corbyn no chance

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I thought that it was nailed on for May to win and increase her majority. All the polls right up til the Exit Poll showed this I believe, that's why there were so many stunned faces around the newsdesks at 22.02 that night. .

"Corbyn is Imploding " not much sign of that happening according to the polls.

" Needs a moderate to take his place " Well that would be good for the Tory party then wouldn't it ?

As for the Anti-Semitism, put that with the IRA sympathiser stuff and the spying for the Communists and all the other mud desperately being trawled up.

The largest poll taken by Survation on the eve of the general Election forecast Tories 41% and Labour 40%.

It ended on Election Day as Tory 43.5% and Labour 41%.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No it was a landslide Tory lead apparently

Still waiting for the figures from ONE WEEK before the General Election....I have no prior knowledge, just want to see....

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Still waiting for the figures from ONE WEEK before the General Election....I have no prior knowledge, just want to see....

See post 202. At best it was probably 3 or 4% pts in the weeks leading up to it. Labour should be a good 10% ahead at the moment with the Tory shambles. Corbyn holding it back. Put a moderate in and they would be.

D

Deleted member 22389

Just go on twatter, it's infiltrated with a load of angry activists dragging up as much rubbish online they can against the Tories. Quite frankly it's smacks of desperation, it's pathetic and all this rubbish puts normal hard working voters off. Corbyn and his followers are not the people to run this country.

D

Deleted member 22389

Some of these young voters are being taken for a complete ride. Yes they might be more political aware than I was 20 years ago due to the fact they have information at their fingertips, but it's not healthy the way social media is whipping all these young people in to a frenzy. They are getting themselfes worked up over the smallest little things now.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Some of these young voters are being taken for a complete ride. Yes they might be more political aware than I was 20 years ago due to the fact they have information at their fingertips, but it's not healthy the way social media is whipping all these young people in to a frenzy. They are getting themselfes worked up over the smallest little things now.

It's no different to some of the rest of the population being whipped up into a frenzy by the likes of the Daily Mail headline writers!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
See post 202. At best it was probably 3 or 4% pts in the weeks leading up to it. Labour should be a good 10% ahead at the moment with the Tory shambles. Corbyn holding it back. Put a moderate in and they would be.
I think you will find that this is pretty much a Phoney War at the moment, if an election was called and structured policies came out from all the major parties, that would be the time to start reading the polls.

The government will have to run their own Project Fear and hope that people will accept continuing austerity and cuts to vital services while we crawl on our knees to the sunny post-Brexit uplands.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Here in Prague, this story is (where it's covered) almost entirely a "look at how mad the British press is" tale. If you remember many years ago when everyone was laughing at the Sunday Sport for claiming there was a statue of Elvis on Mars, you have some idea how this story is seen out here.

The source for this story also claims that he personally set up Live Aid, at the request of the then Czechoslovakian government. He's a Walter Mitty character who basically thinks he's a cross between James Bond and Bob Geldof.

Anyone who tells you his claims about Corbyn whilst omitting his claims about Live Aid has done so deliberately. Ask yourselves why they would do that.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I didn't think the right wing head banging loonies could get even more swivel eyed but I was wrong they have , how pathetic

It’s not exclusively Right Wing Looneys who want to see the slippery chancer crushed, many in the Labour Party, Liberals and centrist Tory’s will always be vociferous against him and his Momentum cronies!

Another day & more poison eschewing from the Labour Party. Excellent news that this vile piece of vermin has finally been expelled but clearly he is not vile enough to be thrown out of Momentum

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/16034209.___I___ll_be_back____insists_expelled_Labour_man/?ref=erec

Imagine just how Anti Semitic you will have to be for Corbyn to agree Greenstein needed throwing out of the Labour Party. The bar was set very high. Greenstein is an extremely nasty piece of work, but not hideous enough for the far left

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another day & more poison eschewing from the Labour Party. Excellent news that this vile piece of vermin has finally been expelled but clearly he is not vile enough to be thrown out of Momentum

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/16034209.___I___ll_be_back____insists_expelled_Labour_man/?ref=erec

Keep taking the tablets. So, what party should I be voting for in your view? Just so I can let everyone I know they should steer clear of the stink. Although they probably already know.....

This thread stinks of a loser facing his loss and being unsettled by it. Get used to it. :lolol:

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Keep taking the tablets. So, what party should I be voting for in your view? Just so I can let everyone I know they should steer clear of the stink. Although they probably already know.....

This thread stinks of a loser facing his loss and being unsettled by it. Get used to it. :lolol:

Speaketh of the poster who is a hard left momentum leftie. All the moderate labour councillors being picked off one by one - then the MP.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I didn't think the left wing head banging loonies could get even more swivel eyed but I was wrong they have , how pathetic

An alternative but equally valid statement. I'm left of centre in most things, by the way, nowhere near he loony end of either left or right. Just so you know, right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here