Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Labour party and anti-Semitism

D

Deleted member 22389

Corbyn is like a farage figure. You either love him or hate him. This will be corbyn's downfall.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's a fair question - but the answer is I haven't given as much as BME members who have forked out for both party membership and membership of BME Labour

Then BME members of labour shouldnt join divisive groups like BME Labour should they ?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I have to chuckle every time I see Jezzer.One of his more moronic disciples up here,graffitied all over east Birmingham with,presumably,a home-made stencil and red paint COR
BIN appeared on a lot of street furniture,highly appropriate!:lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I know polls are all rubbish and that, but:

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 40% (+3)
LAB: 40% (-)
LDEM: 8% (-1)
UKIP: 5% (-)
GRN: 4% (+1)

via BMGResearch, 06 - 09 Feb
Chgs w/ Dec 2017

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
and this one:

CON: 42% (+2)
LAB: 39% (-1)
LDEM: 7% (+1)

via @OpiniumResearch 11/02/18

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Chgs w/ Dec 2017

Comrade COB* won't be pleased that's the fourth poll in a row that either has the Tories in the lead or improving their share of the vote. Shirley any vaguely credible opposition should be miles ahead considering the 'incompetent shambles' we have masqureading as our current government. :wink:

*https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...ng-to-communist-spy-during-cold-war-9xgq8lrc8

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Chgs w/ Dec 2017

Interesting that even though UKIP is a defacto dead duck it still gets more support than the greens.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Comrade COB* won't be pleased that's the fourth poll in a row that either has the Tories in the lead or improving their share of the vote. Shirley any vaguely credible opposition should be miles ahead considering the 'incompetent shambles' we have masqureading as our current government. :wink:

*https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...ng-to-communist-spy-during-cold-war-9xgq8lrc8

Late 80s and 90s the tories were as crap as they are now but Labour still couldn't oust them till blair rolled up.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Oh come on Jezza... enough is enough...

https://order-order.com/2018/02/16/...paign-star-sent-n-word-jew-and-hitler-tweets/

Corbyns new anti-racism campaign star sent N-word, 'Jew' and Hitler tweets

Jeremy Corbyn has taken part in an event for the Show Racism the Red Card charity, giving an interview to Corbynista YouTube star David Vujanic for the Guardian website yesterday. Jezza and Vujanic got on famously, bumping fists and discussing, among other things, why fighting racism is so important and how there should be “zero tolerance” to those guilty of racist abuse. Labour did vet the Twitter feed of Corbyn’s new pal, didn’t they? Oh no…

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
#SaintBrendan the halo has fallen off

Brendan Cox you sleazy, filthy, horrible person - but then you are a member of the Racist Nasty Labour Party

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
and this one:

CON: 42% (+2)
LAB: 39% (-1)
LDEM: 7% (+1)

via @OpiniumResearch 11/02/18

I would be interested to see the polls from one week before the last General Election, can you find those please then ?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I would be interested to see the polls from one week before the last General Election, can you find those please then ?

Neck and neck wasn't it. Corbyn is slowly imploding. Needs a moderate to take his place. Things might improve then. The anti semitism in the Labour party currently will kill it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Neck and neck wasn't it. Corbyn is slowly imploding. Needs a moderate to take his place. Things might improve then. The anti semitism in the Labour party currently will kill it.

I thought that it was nailed on for May to win and increase her majority. All the polls right up til the Exit Poll showed this I believe, that's why there were so many stunned faces around the newsdesks at 22.02 that night. .

"Corbyn is Imploding " not much sign of that happening according to the polls.

" Needs a moderate to take his place " Well that would be good for the Tory party then wouldn't it ?

As for the Anti-Semitism, put that with the IRA sympathiser stuff and the spying for the Communists and all the other mud desperately being trawled up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here