Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where did it all go wrong........ in the last 7 weeks that's where

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
On current form we must be the worst team in the PL.

1-5 v Liverpool, Swansea beat them 1-0, therefore the Swans are about 8 times better than us.

Norwich 1 goal conceded v Chelsea in 210 mins, Albion conceded 2 in 6 minutes, therefore Norwich are approx 70 times better than Albion at present.

All not quite true of course, but you get the drift, we are totally shot!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've seen the some of the sh!t you've taken over some of your posts, but FFS, get real and be positive about your team, it's not over yet.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Hate to think what it will be like on here if we enter the relegation zone

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Raise the White Flag, eh , Not Nick Rhodes.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
On current form we must be the worst team in the PL.

1-5 v Liverpool, Swansea beat them 1-0, therefore the Swans are about 8 times better than us.

Norwich 1 goal conceded v Chelsea in 210 mins, Albion conceded 2 in 6 minutes, therefore Norwich are approx 70 times better than Albion at present.

All not quite true of course, but you get the drift, we are totally shot!

Okay, look. I don't know what it is that drives you to this need for attention at present but maybe just contribute to a few other threads and leave it there for now. Seriously, was this drivel worth another one ?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Where did it all go wrong.......

Gordon Smith missing that feckin sitter in the 83' cup final the Kilt wearing, Scotch drinking, Haggas eating cretin. :shrug:

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
I've seen the some of the sh!t you've taken over some of your posts, but FFS, get real and be positive about your team, it's not over yet.

;-) I'm behind them but......Do you really think this shower can keep us up now, they look like the guts have been knocked out of them by something or by someone?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
;-) I'm behind them but......Do you really think this shower can keep us up now, they look like the guts have been knocked out of them by something or by someone?

I'm not bothered if I've made myself look a complete plum on here.
But I think you should dispense with the Albion flagellation, it's getting really tedious :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here