Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea v Liverpool tonight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheers LFC defenders, why can't you defend corners, oh hang on............

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
FFS Liverpool

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bloody annoying. I forgot to get on, I mean.

Nice trading position now for those who did.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Liverpool don't look the same side that ripped the shite out of us, the table doesn't lie Swansea are the worst team in the Premier League. Liverpool the same as Spurs yesterday are taking the f**king piss. :tosser:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So Southampton get a draw with Spurs, Swansea lead Liverpool and some Brighton fans are seriously taking positives from a 0-4 defeat. It just shows you can compete with these teams on a one off basis if you approach it in the right way. I hate to say it, but we are pathetic at everything from talking up the opposition in the pre match press conference to asking for their shirts afterwards.

True. Laughable that a 0-4 was so encouraging.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
So Southampton get a draw with Spurs, Swansea lead Liverpool and some Brighton fans are seriously taking positives from a 0-4 defeat. It just shows you can compete with these teams on a one off basis if you approach it in the right way. I hate to say it, but we are pathetic at everything from talking up the opposition in the pre match press conference to asking for their shirts afterwards.

Some people were saying 0-4 wasn't too bad :shrug:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Not that simple at all. We took the game to Chelsea. We just conceded 2 goals in the first 10 minutes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here