Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea v Liverpool tonight

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
FFS...that was not one I saw coming! If results go against us and we lose at Southampton, we could be bottom three by the west ham Game!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Worrying. Would feel happier if either our defence or attack were effective but both are utter s***e at the moment.

I'd also be feeling more hopeful if the new boy was going to be up and running this weekend to be ready for League action..

Pessimistic that we have it in the team to change things. Just hope I am completely wrong.

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
So if you park the bus and lose, it's negative, boring, shit.
But if you get a lucky win, it's a tactical masterstroke ?
Quick, someone tell CH.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Worrying. I didn't anticipate the downward trend in the annual Liverpool Boom/Bust cycle happening so quickly after they dismantled Man City last weekend

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
This result changes nothing, Swansea are still bottom and we are still 5th from bottom. We still need to beat WHU, Swansea and Huddersfield at home and get points off Stoke & Saints away . Those 11 -15 points are achievable if we play like we did against Chelsea leaving us with up to 3 points to get from the other games.

It will be difficult but not impossible and we will all have a better and more realistic view by the end of 10th Feb

At this point in time our future is still in our hands, KTF

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Swansea to beat Arsenal next, we lose at Southampton & we’ll slip to bottom - a position I doubt we will not get away from ..

I like the double negative.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This result changes nothing, Swansea are still bottom and we are still 5th from bottom. We still need to beat WHU, Swansea and Huddersfield at home and get points off Stoke & Saints away . Those 11 -15 points are achievable if we play like we did against Chelsea leaving us with up to 3 points to get from the other games.

It will be difficult but not impossible and we will all have a better and more realistic view by the end of 10th Feb

At this point in time our future is still in our hands, KTF

We lost 4....0 to Chelsea? I appreciate we put up a good fight against a top side but we lost,

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
3 points away from bottom, I'm just hoping that the Swansea result was a blip.
If not then we got some soul searching to do.
Going to be a long 2nd half to this season.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

If only it was half a season. Sadly we are well into it.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011

Also 3 points away from 10th so it could be worse [emoji2][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who knows what might have happened if Coutinho hadn’t been playing the day he took us apart?

We had so many chances in that game and took none. Liverpool took nearly all of theirs with Coutinho orchestrating.

I refuse to be despondent with so much of the season to go but am realistic enough to know we must be favourites for the drop on recent form. Keep saying it but we are going to need the luck that so many other teams seem to be having to get our season back on track.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here