Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea v Liverpool tonight

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Look on the bright side, if it was us leading 1-0 at half time against a top six club we’d end up getting well beaten. Swansea are supposed to be worse than us :smile:

Good point.... fingers crossed....If only we had turned 3 of our draws in to wins we'd be top 10 !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There is no way Liverpool will break down this 10 man white wall.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This makes you and even bigger c**t, starting a thread on how good the odds are and predicting a Liverpool slip up and not opening a position on a result that could ultimately f**k the Albion. :ban::ffsparr:

Gambling never pays, let it go.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This makes you and even bigger c**t, starting a thread on how good the odds are and predicting a Liverpool slip up and not opening a position on a result that could ultimately f**k the Albion. :ban::ffsparr:

Nice - thanks for that.

Tell me - do you really believe I have super-powers that mean by typing a few words on an internet messageboard, I can influence a football match being played 200 miles way by people who have not seen those words?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Swansea taking 30 seconds on each dead play. 11 men behind the ball.

How the hell do teams break that down?

Pulis teams had many a famous win using that game plan.

ATM I don't care how we play as long as we get enough points to stay up

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Nice - thanks for that.

Tell me - do you really believe I have super-powers that mean by typing a few words on an internet messageboard, I can influence a football match being played 200 miles way by people who have not seen those words?

Yes! You are a legend and a god. :bowdown:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There is no way Liverpool will break down this 10 man white wall.

Not now Swansea have something to hang on to..... I reckon that's that.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The difference is Swansea have worked their bollocks off to get in Liverpool’s faces, deny them space and retain a shape that has made it impossible for their flair players to get in behind. Our lot didn’t touch the ball for the first two minutes, didn’t get near a Chelsea player and were happy to give Hazard 15 yards of space between our defence and midfield. It’s easy to give it a go when you’ve already bottled it and lost the game in six minutes. It’s all about attitude and being prepared to scrap. No bottom half team is going to play Chelsea or Liverpool off the pitch, but you can get stuck in, stay tight and make it hard for them while retaining some degree of threat.

Anyway, let’s hope Liverpool up their work rate in the second half and let their quality come through.

Nope, it's all down to the typo in the thread title.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Nice - thanks for that.

You can't even get the mileage right it's 221 miles ...... so a big fat NO from me.....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This wasn't supposed to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here