Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea v Liverpool tonight

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Swansea have been dire all season and I mean dire and yet we're just 3 points ahead of them:lolol:
That's possibly because we've been dire all season.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Good to see the passion of the fans on here tonight. I'm sure that will come through as support for the side at Stains and Stoke.

Nah f**k that shite, we need to get the Amex rocking against West Ham, Swansea, Arsenal, Leicester, Huddersfield, Spurs and Man Utd. :clap::clap::clap:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
6 points separate 11 teams with 14 games to play. Incredible. Pick any 3 from 11, it really is that close.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Well at least we've got Liverpool as the last game of the season

Based on tonight, then that should be three points without fail ! :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Swansea have been dire all season and I mean dire and yet we're just 3 points ahead of them:lolol:

West Brom went 20 (twenty) games without a win. They are also only three points behind but, unlike Swansea, they have a better goal difference than us.

Dlwjj2

Jan 20, 2018
All on southampton. Win and hopefully the confidence that will bring will boost the whole club to have a big push on. Lose and that will be that!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's OK, we've got Jurgen Locadia now, and we're going to win the Cup.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
6 points separate 11 teams with 14 games to play. Incredible. Pick any 3 from 11, it really is that close.

The Premier League is either mad and brilliant or bad and meaningless. Has it ever been this close at the bottom? I don't know.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I'd argue that tonight was much more a case of Liverpool being off colour than Swansea playing out of their skins.

I look back to the Man Utd deflection and the Everton penalty. On another day, rub of the green and Mike Dean's spectacles and we're laughing.

If it had been us, Firmino's header would have gone in.

That said, you're right. Let's make our own luck.

Agree absolutely. We actually played better on Saturday than Swansea did today. Counts for nothing if the opposition take their chances and we don't.
But the outpouring of doom on here has made me much more confident that we will survive. The more doomed NSC tell me we are the more I think the opposite. Possibly.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
West Brom went 20 (twenty) games without a win. They are also only three points behind but, unlike Swansea, they have a better goal difference than us.

Just shows how shit can it is to keep drawing matches (that we should have won).

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Carvalho is a dreamer. He's trying to make out that it was his strategy that won it. He got lucky. Still, I'd big myself up if I was him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here