Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Own up.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Who is the Albion fan on QVC? Someone needs to tell them he isn't Irish and has signed for Rangers.

PS. Was just flicking through the channels. Honest.
89692523347914bd84f4ec97058aaf84.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Who is the Albion fan on QVC? Someone needs to tell them he isn't Irish and has signed for Rangers.

Clearly we must have picked up some Irish fans this season

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

I just flick through the channels and stumble upon QVC occasionally. Couldn't help but notice the lovely lady with the long flowing black hair modeling the jump suit last night. If you press the red button, you can get all the QVC channels in HD so my friend tells me.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Look at the whole picture - could be something to do with them flogging Morphy Richards products. Just a thought like.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I just flick through the channels and stumble upon QVC occasionally. Couldn't help but notice the lovely lady with the long flowing black hair modeling the jump suit last night. If you press the red button, you can get all the QVC channels in HD so my friend tells me.

Are you sure it's not babe station you're really watching in HD!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
:lol: It used to be a guilty pleasure of mine to flick over to them when there were adverts on whatever I was watching but not so much these days as they tend to sell mostly clothes. However, they were selling some weird eco cleaner this morning so I watched them try and talk up rubbish, left it on, came back and did a double take when I saw an Albion shirt hanging in the background. Rewound a bit and saw this. Guess the woman from Morphy Richards must be the fan.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Look at the whole picture - could be something to do with them flogging Morphy Richards products. Just a thought like.
If only I had thought of that. :wozza:

Guess I won't give up the day job and become a stand up. I'd have to carry around a big poster of a "That was the joke" meme.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
:lol: It used to be a guilty pleasure of mine to flick over to them when there were adverts on whatever I was watching but not so much these days as they tend to sell mostly clothes.

I only watch the clothes selling. You don't get middle-aged gorgeous women modeling vacuum cleaners or drill bits!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blimey I may have never seen this channel but have a feeling that could be about to change!

That's 9 minues 34 seconds of my life I'll never get back....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here