Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Self Assessment 2016-17

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Checked I can log in to mine and her SA accounts on Monday. Now just need to input the figures this evening whilst listening to Brighton win 3-0.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've submitted over 30 returns today. Two to go which are complete but I'm just waiting for the clients to give the go ahead to push the button.

Holiday booked which I now sorely need!

Didn't think I'd be finished in time to concentrate on the match but.......... :drink::whisky::drink::whisky::drink::whisky::vuvu:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've submitted over 30 returns today. Two to go which are complete but I'm just waiting for the clients to give the go ahead to push the button.

Didn't think I'd be finished in time to concentrate on the match but.......... :drink::whisky::drink::whisky::drink::whisky::vuvu:

I'm with you brother. Two approvals awaited, a dozen already filed today, 25 yesterday.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

That's the 'beauty' of corporate tax returns, deadlines spread throughout the year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here