Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ahannach

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Not actually true.

Well that is what he said in an interview I read with him. I assumed he’d know.

Here you go

Faith has a lot of influence on him as a footballer, especially because of rules that he has to keep. "For example, I play with a pair of tights, because as a Muslim man you have to be covered from your navel to your knees.In the summer people find that weird.It is also quite warm, but if you want to go to paradise, you have to do something for it talk about."

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Well that is what he said in an interview I read with him. I assumed he’d know.

Here you go

Faith has a lot of influence on him as a footballer, especially because of rules that he has to keep. "For example, I play with a pair of tights, because as a Muslim man you have to be covered from your navel to your knees.In the summer people find that weird.It is also quite warm, but if you want to go to paradise, you have to do something for it talk about."

I apologise for jumping on an old post of yours and going off topic at a time that the main issue is Soufyan's broken leg.
My argument is with his statements in the original thread not anything you stated. http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...s-ZERO-chance-of-SIGNING-anyone-today/page768

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I hardly ever post (only reading), because my English is rubbish, so you can post whatever you want :)

Really? Your English is better than most on here including mine.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Had he been doing well for Sparta, prior to this? Seemed an interesting player when we signed him but not really heard much since.

Hardly pulled up any trees here. 23 this year also. Can't see him making at BHA.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Horror injury, hope he recovers ok.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sub for U23s tonight ?

Guess he'll be in our 25 man squad then.
Or loaned to USG.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
Came on for the last few minutes. Was involved in one crunching tackle so good to see it hasn't affected him.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Was wondering only yesterday what had happened to this fellow

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Hugely unfortunate that injury. You wonder if that really did for his chances of moving on to the first team. Now aged 23 and his highest level experience was with Eredivisie strugglers Sparta.

That said, he could prove to be a decent little player over the next half season and we could potentally even sell him on for a profit. If NSC were to be believed we managed this with Normann.

As an aside - I wonder how much our home grown players would be valued. If Normann was sold for £1.5m as was rumoured on the other thread, how much is Sanders worth? Sanders, judging by his U23 performances, is the better player and 3 years younger, but its hard to imagine some foreign moneybags splurging that much on an English kid who has never played outside the academy. Maybe ultimately this is the point of signing the foreign youth players all the time - easier to make a quick buck if they don't make the grade.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seems to have finished his loan at USG and gone to Go Ahead Eagles.

No idea if it is another loan, or if he has left the Albion - probably amounts to the same thing with his contract up in the summer.

https://www.ga-eagles.nl/

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here