Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Disgrace

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I thought Brighton fans were better than this! The Chelsea fan was my guest / friend, I am a Brighton season ticket holder who has been going to the Albion for over 35 years and has been to over 80% of games home and away this season. As a Brighton fan I was embarrassed by the abuse we got but thankfully it was only a small minority that had a moan and not everyone in that section are so narrow minded. Very sad that we have this sort of pathetic behavior still at football, glad that it is not 1982 where violence was associated with football. Thankfully we are not still in the 80's and that most people have the intelligence to realise that people can support whatever team they want and that you can just go to a game and enjoy a good game of football. So I am not "disgrace" just a loyal Brighton fan who is capable of going to game with people who support the other team, its not me that needs to "take a look in mirror"!

???
Why wait until this evening to post this?
This happened 3 weeks ago, our team have just had one of the best results of this season today. You should be celebrating this not bringing this up :shrug:

M

I thought Brighton fans were better than this! The Chelsea fan was my guest / friend, I am a Brighton season ticket holder who has been going to the Albion for over 35 years and has been to over 80% of games home and away this season. As a Brighton fan I was embarrassed by the abuse we got but thankfully it was only a small minority that had a moan and not everyone in that section are so narrow minded. Very sad that we have this sort of pathetic behavior still at football, glad that it is not 1982 where violence was associated with football. Thankfully we are not still in the 80's and that most people have the intelligence to realise that people can support whatever team they want and that you can just go to a game and enjoy a good game of football. So I am not "disgrace" just a loyal Brighton fan who is capable of going to game with people who support the other team, its not me that needs to "take a look in mirror"!

Blooming 1982 gets all the credit again:facepalm: Whats wrong with the 70's footie aggro?

swd40

Mar 22, 2006

A trio of grey haired pricks if it was you and them.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

well joined and great first post......blocked immediately you lemon.....!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
???
Why wait until this evening to post this?
This happened 3 weeks ago, our team have just had one of the best results of this season today. You should be celebrating this not bringing this up :shrug:

very much that.....great result today yet someone feels this is the right time to vindicate their "spare chelsea tickets" being given to away fans.
nit that i'm bothered ,i'm sure the young lad will remember that for the rest of his life so in that respect fair play but the timing and content of your first ever post on this board is somewhat odd.

If you are a longstanding fan you should be aware of the ground regulations on segregation. You might be looking forward to a communication from the club if they read this post and track you down.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Chelsea fan giving proper large when they scored the first then wanted to argue with everyone as to why he had a RIGHT to support his team apparently.
He was quite an oldish bloke, home corner of the south a few rows behind me. STH territory.
I just wanted it to be about 1982 again and he would have been leaving head first..... No one can do anything now as CCTV is everywhere, it's not worth it, and they know it.

oh really? you wanted it to be 1982 again ? course you did mate ,and if it was 1982 again it would have been you leaving head first wouldnt it ?

Last edited:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

You're an idiot.

End of.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Am I right in thinking that no Brighton fans ever buy tickets for the home ends when we're away?

they do but they dont celebrate , the chelsea fan was out of order and if hed got a clump hed have brought it on himself.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There's a difference between just sitting in the home end and 'giving it large' to the fans around you. Unacceptable. Grass up whoever's seat it is.

its unacceptable , so is grassing

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
its unacceptable , so is grassing
It's always confused me this 'grassing' business. If it did not occur, some of the most nasty and dangerous criminals would not be in prison. But they are. And we are safer than if they weren't. So why is 'grassing' unacceptable?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here