[NSC] I saw some people today wearing clothes I don't like and I am OUTRAGED

Should we have a poll on this?

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is the best attended thread I have ever started. But its a shit thread. I am OUTRAGED.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
1976 long hot summer, minimal clothing. Move to Amex Summer’s are cancelled and cover up everywhere. . Outrage.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
After helping a previous poster with his football rattle enquiry I'm pleased to be able to supply a similar service for your rosette enquiry.
You'll be pleased to know you won't require a middle flange but optimally placed, well balanced lighting is an absolute must

https://youtu.be/3tHhmlCh0Zg

Once both projects have been satisfactorily completed you will have two accessories to complete the perfect look. And as [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] will be pleased to see there's not a cagool or hoodie to be seen as everyone present is perfectly appropriately attired

rattles-and-rosettes.jpg

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Once both projects have been satisfactorily completed you will have two accessories to complete the perfect look. And as [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] will be pleased to see there's not a cagool or hoodie to be seen as everyone present is perfectly appropriately attired

View attachment 93403

It would be perfect if that WOMAN hadn't gatecrashed the party .... I haven't been so OUTRAGED since an employee of the ROYAL mail left a used RUBBER band on my FRONT porch ... this morning
:angry:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here