Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] I saw some people today wearing clothes I don't like and I am OUTRAGED

Should we have a poll on this?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Cagools, hoodies, soft leather shoes......FFS. It wasn't like this back in the 70s, when we had 32,000 PACKED in, week in week out, all dressed Propperly, and supporting the team till the 93 minute, come rain sleet or rain. It is an OUTRAGE.

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Poll posted. Only vote if you're not a JCL!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I wanted to buy a newspaper with the half-time scores but there were none for sale anywhere.

That is just typical of the modern game, utter shite. Where is the half time board and the bloke walking around the ground with the lottery numbers? #BarberOut

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Cagools, hoodies, soft leather shoes......FFS. It wasn't like this back in the 70s, when we had 32,000 PACKED in, week in week out, all dressed Propperly, and supporting the team till the 93 minute, come rain sleet or rain. It is an OUTRAGE.

I was not alive in the 70’s but I am still outraged for sake of being outraged. The 1870’s seem like a great time.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I voted for this one, but, in truth it should be everything was better in the 70s

Yes! Yes! and Yes! again, we could go snog some girlie, go to parties that ended at 11pm, get shitfaced on cider and Martini, not have our parents worried by pedo's. Was a different time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here