Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 4 Game Season coming up

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Driving back to the West Country thinking realistically we need to win our next 4 games against our relegation rivals to give ourselves a decent chance of pulling clear of the bottom group
Stains, West Ham, Stoke and Swansea
Anything less than 8 points from those games and we may be struggling to claw our way out not unless teams below us now hopefully go into meltdown

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Massive 4 games.

3 wins and a draw and we have a chance IMO.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We will do well to get one win out of those fixtures as others are improving bar Southampton while we're getting worse.We might get 4 points :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2 wins and we’ll be in track still. But yes, 4 massive games given our run in.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If we play like we did today - If, if, if !!! - we'd have every chance of winning all four of those (plus getting to the 5th. round of the FA Cup). Don't suppose we will win all four, but wouldn't it be great if we did? 35 points with ten left to play - that would just about make us safe.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If we play like we did today - If, if, if !!! - we'd have every chance of winning all four of those (plus getting to the 5th. round o the FA Cup). Don't suppose we will win all four, but wouldn't it be great if we did? 35 points with ten left to play - that would just about make us safe.
That is actually the spirit. Well said sir.

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
The very bare minimum 7 points, any less than that and our season is over

Its looking ominous. We need a change of luck.- weve hit the woodwork three home games on the trot. We need a bit of help from the ref. I reckon we need to go unbeaten in the next four to stand any chance. If we do go down we:tantrum will come back stronger and wiser.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
3-4-3 again please. If we can play like we did against Chelsea we will do okay.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think we might need a big dose of something we haven’t had any of this season to start to turn this season around. Luck has deserted us. In fairness we had huge slices of it last season. Do you make your own luck? In which case we need to do it pretty damned quick.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
We need 10 points to survive. I just don’t see us picking up more than 4-5 points from our last 10 games (realism over negativity). I struggle to see us picking 10 points up from these games though, unfortunately.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I think we might need a big dose of something we haven’t had any of this season to start to turn this season around. Luck has deserted us. In fairness we had huge slices of it last season. Do you make your own luck? In which case we need to do it pretty damned quick.

Was saying exactly this at the game yesterday Sollys shot that deflected up and over for a corner has been deflecting in for other teams and if Chelsea had headed against the bar like Propper the rebound would have dropped straight to one of their players.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was saying exactly this at the game yesterday Sollys shot that deflected up and over for a corner has been deflecting in for other teams and if Chelsea had headed against the bar like Propper the rebound would have dropped straight to one of their players.

It’s been happening all season. Rebounds keep falling to the opposition’s feet from clearances and rebounds in the area. Bournemouth’s equaliser at the Amex did it three or four times, yet very very seldom do they fall to our attacker’s feet. In fairness the more players you have running into the box the more likely it is to happen. Hence my comment that you do actually have to make your own luck. Bournemouth had loads of players running in on the ball for their equaliser as we back pedalled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here