Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best opposing player at the Amex (so far)

Who smashed us hardest?!

• Philippe Coutinho

Votes: 52 30.2%
  • Eden Hazard

Votes: 106 61.6%
  • Kevin de Bruyne

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Roberto Firmino

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I am dithering about 3 either Hazard DeBryne or Coutinho , I think that I will head towards Hazard as I thought that he was masterful today. All 3 destroyed us.

Really don’t remember De Bruyne standing out for City in that match. He may win player of the season but he was not at his best at the Amex. The other two were.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Really don’t remember De Bruyne standing out for City in that match. He may win player of the season but he was not at his best at the Amex. The other two were.

Eh He completely controlled the game at The Amex in the same way as Hazard did yesterday but Hazard scored 2 goals. Another thing I liked about Hazard was in the 2nd half he was chopped down by Stephens and I think it was Propper just outside the box but he just rolled over and kept control of the ball and carried on with it, sheer class.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Would we honestly get these cringeworthy threads if we were in the Championship?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Don't think Hazard actually broke out in a sweat.That man is unplayable.:bowdown:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If you can't appreciate the best players in the world, feel free just to watch Tomer and think that's good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here