Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Best opposing player at the Amex (so far)

Who smashed us hardest?!

• Philippe Coutinho

Votes: 52 30.2%
  • Eden Hazard

Votes: 106 61.6%
  • Kevin de Bruyne

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Roberto Firmino

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Would we honestly get these cringeworthy threads if we were in the Championship?

Don’t find it particularly cringeworthy.......pretty typical discussion I’d expect to have in the pub to be honest so perfectly ok for a discussion board. All threads are optional if anyone doesn’t like it. Ref the championship, we wouldn’t, because we wouldn’t be coming up against anyone of that quality, so not a point for discussion.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
They don’t all play well every game, but Hazard was excellent yesterday, and very annoying too. In fact they alll went down as if they had been executed when anyone was within a meter of them

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They don’t all play well every game, but Hazard was excellent yesterday, and very annoying too. In fact they alll went down as if they had been executed when anyone was within a meter of them

We’ll do that as we get more accustomed to the PL. We also need to get a bit more ‘professional’ on stopping quick breaks. Don’t like it but we’ll have to if we’re going to compete.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Our so-called strikers should be made to sit through endless replays of Eden Hazard's masterclass yesterday on how to create space and make time on the ball.

If he'd been playing against anyone else, it would have been a joy to watch.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Our so-called strikers should be made to sit through endless replays of Eden Hazard's masterclass yesterday on how to create space and make time on the ball.

If he'd been playing against anyone else, it would have been a joy to watch.

Albion playing against players like him IS a joy to watch!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Don’t find it particularly cringeworthy.......pretty typical discussion I’d expect to have in the pub to be honest so perfectly ok for a discussion board. All threads are optional if anyone doesn’t like it. Ref the championship, we wouldn’t, because we wouldn’t be coming up against anyone of that quality, so not a point for discussion.

Totally agree. Whilst railing against the fact that we were much better yesterday than many commentators gave us credit for, one can also appreciate the sheer quality of what we are watching sometimes. Hazard was awesome yesterday, but I preferred Coutinho.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
What a player, but we made a massive mistake not having Kayal in the team to get in his face from the start.[/QUOTE]

Funningly enough I said the same coming home from Stamford Bridge Boxing Day, but what the .... do we know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here