Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 352 what did you think?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Probably our most adventurous formation, would you like to see this again even if it leaves us a bit more open at the back?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Keep it in the locker for now,except for Middlesborough.Total football with the right players.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Yes please. Much better. I mention on another post to keep it and swap Duffy for bfg then Stephens for Kayal.

We gave Chelsea all kinds of problems. On another day we could have gone in at half time at 3-2 If the penalties were awarded and Tomer didn't miss the free header.

We play like that against the other 13 teams outside top six with our new striker and I see us winning those games.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Don’t mention it to the twats on Twitter who reckon it was 5-3-2

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
We absolutely need to keep this formation - if we were playing a side outside the top 6 today we would have won that game. And we looked more solid defending corners ! Schelotto and Suttner have to be our regular wing backs now. Schelotto was clearly MOM but I thought Suttner had a great game too and is a far better player than Bong. Would like to see Baldock playing at some point in that attacking role instead of Gross or March. UTA !

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Yes a good formation let down by some bad performances by some individuals. I would have preferred pace up from perhaps Izquierdo & Baldock and maybe we ditch the target man until we get one with some pace.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Obviously both Scheletto and Suttner are more used to playing as wing backs rather than full backs and the formation gives them more freedom to go forward. I think at times the centre backs were a little unsure of themselves but if we stick with the formation they will become more confident. It will also enable us to play two forwards once the new signing is fully fit. Also with 3 in the midfield it will enable us to rotate one of Stephens/Propper/Gross with Kayal available.

Also we created more chances than we have done in recent weeks. yes, it was used to match Chelsea (or maybe to bring in an extra centre half to defend corners) but I would look again in the future

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think Goldson might well be challenging Duffy for the slot next to Dunk as and when we revert to 4-4-2.

Yes please he has been an issue for quite a while shame but he is finding it difficult at the moment. My preference would be to see a more mobile team and that means playing Baldock, Izquierdo and Kayal in preference to Hemed, Gross and Stephens but not sure if that then leaves us too light weight.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Obviously both Scheletto and Suttner are more used to playing as wing backs rather than full backs and the formation gives them more freedom to go forward. I think at times the centre backs were a little unsure of themselves but if we stick with the formation they will become more confident. It will also enable us to play two forwards once the new signing is fully fit. Also with 3 in the midfield it will enable us to rotate one of Stephens/Propper/Gross with Kayal available.

Also we created more chances than we have done in recent weeks. yes, it was used to match Chelsea (or maybe to bring in an extra centre half to defend corners) but I would look again in the future

Jurgen in for Tomer, and Uwe in for Shane and we’re sorted.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Liked it, didn’t think Duffy looked particularly comfortable in it, may be worth trying again vs Boro.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yes please. Much better. I mention on another post to keep it and swap Duffy for bfg then Stephens for Kayal.

....and Izquierdo and Locadia as the two up top.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here