Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poyet new Bordeaux manager

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
A managerial appointment in Ligue 1 this evening - Bordeaux have named former Sunderland and Brighton boss Gus Poyet as their new head coach.

The Uruguayan, whose appointment was announced shortly after the club's 1-0 win over Nantes on Saturday, had most recently been in charge of Shanghai Shenhua in the Chinese Super League.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How high is their CEILING ?

Seriously, what a tosser Gus was for saying that we'd reached the albion's.

Utter, utter w*i*nker.

Utter TOOL.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Utter, utter w*i*nker.

Utter TOOL.

He was 100% right! Look what happened the next two seasons. It was only after the Hyppia debacle that Bloom finally saw fit to change the structure, get rid of the recruitment team and start throwing a lot more cash at it. With the structure and restrictions we had in place in Poyet’s time, I don’t see how we could have gone any higher. Hughton’s squad of players in the Championship was far, far superior to Gus’.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
How a failure of a manager continues to get high profile jobs is beyond me.

I’ll give him 6 months before he’s upset someone and it turns sour.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He was 100% right! Look what happened the next two seasons. It was only after the Hyppia debacle that Bloom finally saw fit to change the structure, get rid of the recruitment team and start throwing a lot more cash at it. With the structure and restrictions we had in place in Poyet’s time, I don’t see how we could have gone any higher. Hughton’s squad of players in the Championship was far, far superior to Gus’.
No. He was 100% wrong !

He decided that the albion had reached their "ceiling" and could never progress beyond it. That was it. *liitle old Brighton*

What a tool. What a disrespectful tosser.

Utter, utter winker.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012

Utter, utter w*i*nker.

Utter TOOL.

We sold off all our best after he left he was bang on the money.not that i liked him saying it.2nd best manager i ve seen in over 18years.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Whatever.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Utter, utter w*i*nker.

Utter TOOL.

He had an opinion and he shared it honestly. I think it is time we moved on.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Poyet seems to spend half the period of time at each successive club. Could be a 3 month stint here.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My favorite Brighton manager

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Good times, ending in a way none of us could have imagined .

Still wonder how something that looked so positive on the outside imploded so quickly on the inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Agree in the main and Hughton’s squad was probably stronger, but do you think the team was?

All hypothetical but if Poyet’s team had gone up, surely he would have strengthened further.

He was an arse at the end, but personally I enjoyed the style of football, good luck to him....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here