Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] So what was the point in signing the Colombian bloke?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Great management of the player from the manager imho. Not rushed him, not put the weight of the team on his shoulders, tucked him away when his form dropped, but built his confidence little by little. Now we are reaping the rewards of a player who is growing into his team, his new life in England, and starting to have a massive impact. Good work all round, let's hope his form continues!

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Great management of the player from the manager imho. Not rushed him, not put the weight of the team on his shoulders, tucked him away when his form dropped, but built his confidence little by little. Now we are reaping the rewards of a player who is growing into his team, his new life in England, and starting to have a massive impact. Good work all round, let's hope his form continues!

Great to see this terrific player coming good in the PL. Two of the best goals ever seen by a BHA, and in his first season. I think he's settling in nicely. If he does something special in one of our big run in games, we'll be lucky to keep hold of him in the summer. UTA.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Love the goal celebration although Pascal looks a tad uncomfortable ...what you doing Shane!

Premier-League-Stoke-City-vs-Brighton-Hove-Albion.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Someone on here said after his stunner last week that he looked to be the definition of a "confidence player".

Seems to be a very accurate assessment after today, long may it continue.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Amazing goal. Again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah, I can see what you mean. Guys a frigging liability.
Too slow.
Can’t dribble.
Can’t pass.
And definitely can’t score.

Complete waste of £13m.:laugh:

Got to love a bounce

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
This is rapidly becoming like the infamous Hemed thread from last season. Too many are too quick to write players off; it takes some a lot longer to adjust than others.

If JI's worldly effort that Butland punched for a corner had gone in, PSG would probably be knocking...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is rapidly becoming like the infamous Hemed thread from last season. Too many are too quick to write players off; it takes some a lot longer to adjust than others.

If JI's worldly effort that Butland punched for a corner had gone in, PSG would probably be knocking...
You can only think of one thread this is like?

I think we can now safely add Jose's name to the list of current Albion players who'll see out their careers in the Premier League.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That goal is an absolute thing of beauty. It looked decent at the time but watching it now.....wow. Better than last week.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You can only think of one thread this is like?

I think we can now safely add Jose's name to the list of current Albion players who'll see out their careers in the Premier League.
Jose Izquierdo, what exactly does he do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here