Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Take a Bow Schelotto

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Best performance from him so far but lets not cream our pants just yet,have a habit of premature hero worship on here(nocky). Needs to put that performance in on a regular basis, #clutchingatsaviours

Yes but no hystrionics (unlike knocky). Knocky flounced off today after hearing he was dropped, so I was told.

There is a big difference between a cracking performance and a saviour. One is by a footballer. The other is the son of god. And there ain't no god.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Best performance from him so far but lets not cream our pants just yet,have a habit of premature hero worship on here(nocky). Needs to put that performance in on a regular basis, #clutchingatsaviours

He's played a fair few games now, mostly pretty decent, what is so premature about giving a player praise for actually being decent? I can only guess you are firmly in the camp of him being shit and cannot wait for him to f'uck up.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
He was great. Looked DISGUSTED when Chelsea scored their third and fourth. Strange game, thought we had some great passages of play, despite the scoreline.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Didn't want to "receive" his yellow card did he :) Thought he was going to get it upgraded.........

Superb commitment.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This thread is so typical of NSC. Rip a player apart for one bad game, call him all the names under the sun. Then he has a good game and all of a sudden there are 10 pages of how brilliant he is. I haven't gone through this thread, but I wonder how many posted how shit he was on the other one and have now decided he is good. This is why you are not worthy of anyone's time.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Love the way when that knob of ref John Moss signalled him to come here, for the booking and Schellotto signalled back "F**k, Off, you come to me.
Lucky not to get a red, but I love him.
Next season he will be an absolute star

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Love the way when that knob of ref John Moss signalled him to come here, for the booking and Schellotto signalled back "F**k, Off, you come to me.

This. Looked a bit bizarre at the time but the Greyhound clearly thought Moss was a ****. Which, of course, he is.

Legend in the making.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

A ref should always go to the player. When I played I never took the refs command of 'COME 'ERE', they weren't my dad.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The nearest thing to Paul “The Tank “ Clark I’ve seen from that day to this in his commitment into tackles and 50/50’s
Old fashioned player in the modern game

Noooooooooooooo you cannot say that!! Nowhere near the Tank!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This thread is so typical of NSC. Rip a player apart for one bad game, call him all the names under the sun. Then he has a good game and all of a sudden there are 10 pages of how brilliant he is. I haven't gone through this thread, but I wonder how many posted how shit he was on the other one and have now decided he is good. This is why you are not worthy of anyone's time.

Palace are not safe yet

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Absolutely superb today. I was far too quick to judge after his first few games.

I now believe in Jesus!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here