Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player Ratings - Chelsea (H)

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Duffy's levels may have dropped slightly but a long way from being left out of the side for me.

Stephens getting a hard time from Saturday also uncalled for, I thought he had a decent game, it bloody hard work in there, especially with the likes of Hazzard and Willian dropping into those areas.

I don't think the calls for rotation are intended to be too critical Duffy. Just that he's looked like he could do with a rest. Understandably

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not played a formation which allowed Hazard and Willian all the time and space they could possibly want, with our three centre backs marking just one striker and leaving space all over the place.

The tactics were wrong, the lack of balls to change the shape when it was clear we were hopelessly exposed is just as bad. There was never a chance that he would change the shape, despite the obvious failure of the tactics - and that cost us the game. Chelsea were there for the taking really, but we played so completely into their hands.

That said, we did have a go, but that's the very minimum in a game of football.

All of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Ryan 7
Dunk 7
Duffy 5
Goldson 6
Schellotto 8
Suttner 6
Stephens 6
Gross 6
Propper 6
March 5
Hemed 5

Kayal 7
Murray 6
Jose n/a

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A lot of people criticising Duffy but reading yesterdays Sun their points awarded for the game showed Dunk as our lowest with 5 and Duffy 6 like the majority of our team.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
A lot of people criticising Duffy but reading yesterdays Sun their points awarded for the game showed Dunk as our lowest with 5 and Duffy 6 like the majority of our team.

I bet whoever gave out the points wasn't even at the game .... think I will go with our members for a more accurate account of events !

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I’m amazed by how many people are rating Propper higher than Stephens.

Propper is our worst offender for ball watching. Watch their second goal. All stemmed from one of Propper’s trademark lapses.

I've seen it a dozen times, and blaming Propper is fundamentally incorrect. Dunk stitched him with a poor (under-hit) pass. that is what conceded possession, but there was plenty of opportunity to rescue the situation from there.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012

I didnt put you down as a Sun reader. To clarify whoever gave out those ratings got it the wrong way round, Duffy was poor and needs some time out of the team.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I buy it to read striker and do the sudukos in bed each night, sometimes waking about 3am to do the 2nd one hence the occasional post on here at that time of day.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

If you’re using The Sun as a reference for anything other than where to wipe your butt, you’re doing something wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here