Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palarse 3-0 down after 13 minutes!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So the boy and his dad.. what about the rest of the chelsea fans around them?

You said they were Brighton fans, F*** ***

:lolol::lolol::lolol: I think the little petal is confusing himself now. Must be a tough day at school. I'm going to let him get back to his disgusting South London environment now and drag his knuckles to his next class as it's too easy arguing against someone with no IQ...

He'll be banned by next term - that's my prediction for our little pet.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Think you'll find most took exception to the Dad as opposed to the Kid... Not sure where the evidence is he was a Chelsea fan. Also what do you think about all the happy smiley faces of the Brighton fans around him applauding Hazard?

With regards to the last bit, I have no idea what you are going on about.

Anyway whatever, this was last weeks news. Was funny at the time. ta ta

Well?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
:lolol::lolol::lolol: I think the little petal is confusing himself now. Must be a tough day at school. I'm going to let him get back to his disgusting South London environment now and drag his knuckles to his next class as it's too easy arguing against someone with no IQ...

Not very bright you lot are you. Called Sarcasm lads... as in calling Brighton fans Chelsea fans ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not very bright you lot are you. Called Sarcasm lads... as in calling Brighton fans Chelsea fans ???

Much like the 10k that appeared at Selhurst once you were promoted - I'll deal in facts. Bye bye now - sorry the cup win hurt so much - we tend to take it on the chin here but there's always a few who can't take the failure and just look for the success...

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
The real problem here is the inferiority complex. You just cannot understand how living by the sea (by the way you do realise its a dump too right? The way you go on about it you would think its the south of France) having a lovely shiny stadium does not automatically transfer into what really matters, the team on the pitch. You also are so jealous of our fans and support its cringeworthy. You will be forever in our shadow for a little while yet. Get used to it. Enjoy the Championship.

#ban

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
The real problem here is the inferiority complex. You just cannot understand how living by the sea (by the way you do realise its a dump too right? The way you go on about it you would think its the south of France) having a lovely shiny stadium does not automatically transfer into what really matters, the team on the pitch. You also are so jealous of our fans and support its cringeworthy. You will be forever in our shadow for a little yet. Get used to it.

#ban

WTF are you talking about?

Bozza, get rid of this fool.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The real problem here is the inferiority complex. You just cannot understand how living by the sea (by the way you do realise its a dump too right? The way you go on about it you would think its the south of France) having a lovely shiny stadium does not automatically transfer into what really matters, the team on the pitch. You also are so jealous of our fans and support its cringeworthy. You will be forever in our shadow for a little while yet. Get used to it. Enjoy the Championship.

#ban
:lolol:

#deluded

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Much like the 10k that appeared at Selhurst once you were promoted - I'll deal in facts. Bye bye now - sorry the cup win hurt so much - we tend to take it on the chin here but there's always a few who can't take the failure and just look for the success...

haha at least we turned up!!

See you at Selhurst. Although probably not, depends if Chelsea are on the telly. Thats the last word from me good day all. Double maths next.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
haha at least we turned up!!

See you at Selhurst. Although probably not, depends if Chelsea are on the telly. Thats the last word from me good day all. Double maths next.

Shame you should really go to the game, that said I can understand why, living up here just as many Chelsea shits as Palace ones (typo intended)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And this, in a nutshell, is why I would NEVER bother visiting an away end on this forum.

What an almighty great steaming pile of PONCE this thread is.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

#ban

I'd speak to your teacher about your English, it needs some work. Like your team's stadium, your fans' attitude towards paying to watch matches, your club's attitude towards paying creditors...I could go on.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
He is trying to get a ban so he can go back to BBS and slag off Bozza to feel part of the click. Where was he weeks ago when they weren't doing to well. What a c.unt.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here