Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
er ... why not give him the benefit of the doubt? He left, got his mates, came back, no problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Copped the hump, stormed off, got as far as the A27 and realised he was making a big mistake and made a hasty retreat, pathetic. Im reliabily informed his attitude and actions were the reason Leicester didn’t offer him the contract he wanted and got rid.

Reliably informed - who by?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Copped the hump, stormed off, got as far as the A27 and realised he was making a big mistake and made a hasty retreat, pathetic. Im reliabily informed his attitude and actions were the reason Leicester didn’t offer him the contract he wanted and got rid.

You're making it up as you go along.

I'm more reliably informed Leicester offered him a 4 year contract which Knocky turned down to go to Belgium. His home in France was right on the Belgium border, his father was ill.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
You're making it up as you go along.

I'm more reliably informed Leicester offered him a 4 year contract which Knocky turned down to go to Belgium. His home in France was right on the Belgium border, his father was ill.

Wrong. A member of my family works for LCFC and I can assure you there were issues with AK which influenced their decision.

For the record I’m a massive AK fan but am becoming tired of his petulance on and off the field.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-left-not-jealous-Premier-League-success.html

There are several newspaper articles all saying he turned down a four year deal. Pearson rated him.

So in a previous post you mention he moved to Belgium to be closer to his family and then post a link to an article which refers to the issues between Pearson and Knockeart. They clashed and was underlying issues between the two of them.

Leicester’s contract offer was not what Knockeart wanted but the key factor in him leaving was Pearsons reluctance to play him and his petulance and attitude when not playing.

I’m not saying anymore but trust me this is 100% the truth.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Wrong. A member of my family works for LCFC and I can assure you there were issues with AK which influenced their decision.

For the record I’m a massive AK fan but am becoming tired of his petulance on and off the field.

My Uncle is an STH at Leicester City, as my family is from there (Leicestershire).Has been since the 1960's. He assured me Knockeart is a **** on and off the field apparently and its well known.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
My Uncle is an STH at Leicester City, as my family is from there (Leicestershire).Has been since the 1960's. He assured me Knockeart is a **** on and off the field apparently and its well known.

Bang on. (I’m afraid to say)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’m really not having the Rosenior over Knockaert thing. Why on earth did we need 7 out of 18 players in the match day squad defensive ? And only 1 winger starting and 1 on the bench ?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I’m really not having the Rosenior over Knockaert thing. Why on earth did we need 7 out of 18 players in the match day squad defensive ? And only 1 winger starting and 1 on the bench ?

I would guess AK was supposed to be on the bench and Rosenior was a late call up to replace him when he decided to leave The Amex

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So in a previous post you mention he moved to Belgium to be closer to his family and then post a link to an article which refers to the issues between Pearson and Knockeart. They clashed and was underlying issues between the two of them.

Leicester’s contract offer was not what Knockeart wanted but the key factor in him leaving was Pearsons reluctance to play him and his petulance and attitude when not playing.

I’m not saying anymore but trust me this is 100% the truth.

You said Leicester got rid of him. There are press articles from the Leicester Mercury, Daily Mail, & others stating Knocky was offered a 4 year contract.

I'm not privy to private relationships between players & managers, but he was offered a contract which he turned down.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
You said Leicester got rid of him. There are press articles from the Leicester Mercury, Daily Mail, & others stating Knocky was offered a 4 year contract.

I'm not privy to private relationships between players & managers, but he was offered a contract which he turned down.

You believe what you want to believe. If you think he chose to leave Leicester for Belgium to be nearer his family that’s your prerogative.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I'm a massive Knockaert fan but at times this season his petulance and general attitude has stunk.
I'm beginning to think that Hughton has had enough of him.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
The Nobel Prize for fiction goes to .....

Your opinion my friend. Sharing a fact.

I’ve seen enough this season to confirm what I was told was true. A truly talented footballer with some real attitude and petulance issues.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Final comment on this one.

Do people genuinely believe that AK would arrive at the ground with the rest of the squad and then decide to leave at 1115 to go and pick his mate up to bring him to the game? Come on, do me a favour.

There’s been an issue today and it’s another example of the attitude issue that AK has.

Talented footballer but really needs to sort his shit out.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
My god. How some people turn on players.

One of the main reasons why we are here is down to Knocky.

He has had a tough season so far. He isnt making the impression that we or he would have wanted.

But for people to say that Hughton is binning him off or to have some of the bile thrown at him that we have here is just madness. Like all people, his strengths (passion, energy, arrogance) are also his weaknesses. He is clearly the kind of person who needs positive management, not bollockings

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Obvious from his demeanour on the pitch alone he’s a bit of a selfish, petulant f*****r. Whether that translates into some of the stuff on here I don’t know, but imagine CH is pretty intolerant to childish behaviour

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So he did leave - that bit was indeed true - did think a couple of the main stewards wouldn’t make that up. The getting the friends thing seems a little odd... (why go there then leave?!) His friends could’ve met him there etc..? I love Knocky and I’m not trying to shit stir but could well have stormed off then thought better of it. We’ll prob never know though.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
My god. How some people turn on players.

One of the main reasons why we are here is down to Knocky.

He has had a tough season so far. He isnt making the impression that we or he would have wanted.

But for people to say that Hughton is binning him off or to have some of the bile thrown at him that we have here is just madness. Like all people, his strengths (passion, energy, arrogance) are also his weaknesses. He is clearly the kind of person who needs positive management, not bollockings

Agree wholeheartedly. AK is a player that plays with his heart on his sleeve. Disappointing that fans now turning on him. I'm guessing (as I don't know for sure even though I'm a season ticket holder) that he is more disappointed than anyone that it's not yet gone according to plan for him on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here