Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Rumours going round that he 'steamed out' of the Amex in his car & went home.
I know someone who saw him outside of the club shop, & he was smiling, speaking to fans, so I'd take the 'steaming' with a chunk of salt.
Did he go home? It's likely but maybe he turned up with a cold virus, or similar, & he was told to go home?

Some fans do love a conspiracy or an excuse to be annoyed with a player.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
As much as he was adored last season I’ve found his general petulance difficult to defend this time round. It doesn’t really help foster the team ethos we need. If somebody came in with a decent offer I wouldn’t be surprised if he went.

Knocky will always have a place in my heart, but he hasn't had the best of seasons so far. He was dropped today, but I think that was due to the new formation.

His biggest problem this year, is that he's been up against some world class defenders. They know he wants to come inside every time, and they know how to play him. Because of that, he's looking frustrated and dejected. He deserves to play, but I think he'd be better suited to playing on the left hand side.

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
Get off his back. He is a flair player that needs supporting.
He's been asked to defend more this season which has limited his effectiveness.
And when he does attack, there's nobody in the box.
He will come good when we are not so defensive.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As much as he was adored last season I’ve found his general petulance difficult to defend this time round. It doesn’t really help foster the team ethos we need. If somebody came in with a decent offer I wouldn’t be surprised if he went.

Why do you need to defend it? He is an emotional player, whichis part of his personality. He cares very much & Id rather have a player who wants to play, than a journeyman who couldn't give a flying fig.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Knockaert has had the starting berth for a while now. I'm happy that he was left out today.

If he has thrown a strop I'm sure CH will manage the situation appropriately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here