Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Positives from today

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
A big positive for me and many others in East stand today was when our regular A hole left at half time. This so called “supporter” started off in the 4th minute with his usual loud mouthing along the lines of “Brighton you’re effing sh1t” and “you’re crap Brighton and going down”. His language, with young kids close by, was appalling - but in his view that’s not his problem because he’s entitled to say what he Effin likes and the kids should sit elsewhere if the parents don’t like it. What’s more if you’re female you shouldn’t even be at the game, you should “go back to the kitchen sink”. Someone finally challenged him, others joined in and he left - hooray! If you’re the A hole and you’re reading this - you’ll be very brave to come back!

I know that many NSC readers will be surprised that it’s so exciting in the East ...........

A sad update on this post. Following the bad and aggressive language from this Albion “supporter” at the Chelsea match, the young lad who sits in front of him didn’t come to the match today because he was too scared. Fortunately the “supporter” didn’t turn up again and many of us around him hope that he never comes back. I hope the parents of the child will have confidence to bring their son back again.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Knockhaert just stopped at the handball incident, idiot should've played on as though shouting with hands up is going to make the ref reassess the decision. March should have scored, non-existent composure.
("today" means the latest match).

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Knockhaert just stopped at the handball incident, idiot should've played on as though shouting with hands up is going to make the ref reassess the decision. March should have scored, non-existent composure.
("today" means the latest match).

knock really needs to cut out all the histrionics.....he's out of form and really clutching at straws , just play the game and the touch will return.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Knockhaert just stopped at the handball incident, idiot should've played on as though shouting with hands up is going to make the ref reassess the decision.
He shot, the ball was stopped by the defenders arm and Knocky (rightly) appealed for a penalty, while the ball went well away from Knocky. He couldn't have chased after it anyway.
March should have scored, non-existent composure.
Yep, and actual example where even I could have done better. Seeing the replay, he messed up trying to sort his feet out to take it with his left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here