Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Boro?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, indeed Stephens wants in, so a midfield of Stephens-Kayal.

If practicing 3-5-2 then :

Krul

Schelotto
Goldson
Hunemeier
Dunk
Suttner

Knockaert
Stephens
Kayal

Hemed
Baldock

If 442 :

Krul

Bruno
Goldson
Hunemeier
Bong

Knockaert
Stephens
Kayal
Skalak

Hemed
Baldock

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If it gets to added on time and still a draw I hope one of our players scores an own goal. I really dont care about this game and will be happy to lose.to concentrate on the league.

The wisdom of BensGrandad.....

Dropping players for FA Cup games does not guarantee better results in the following games, some teams can nose dive after a humiliating defeat.

I say play a strong team, and build momentum, and who is in that team, That is for CH to decide I trust the man 100%

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think we should definitely try that Gyokeres out. Even if it’s 25 mins. These are the games to push the players with potential forward in real game scenario’s as well as Molumby, Alzate, Hutchinson, Tilley & Bjordal

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If it gets to added on time and still a draw I hope one of our players scores an own goal. I really dont care about this game and will be happy to lose.to concentrate on the league.

WTF ! seriously BG... I know we may put out a side with a lot of changes and it wouldn't be the end of the world if we went out, but you cant actually want us to lose a game....

These games are still important to squad players in staying sharp etc.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think Hughton will go with

Krul

Bruno
Hunemeier
Goldson
Bong

Knockaert
Kayal
Stephens
Skalak

Baldock
Hemed

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
WTF ! seriously BG... I know we may put out a side with a lot of changes and it wouldn't be the end of the world if we went out, but you cant actually want us to lose a game....

Wouldnt you rather we concentrated on staying in this league rather than do 1983 all over again, although the chances of that are very remote, as the top teams put out stronger teams as they near the final and we know what that means to us but the relegation would still be on.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
I think we should definitely try that Gyokeres out. Even if it’s 25 mins. These are the games to push the players with potential forward in real game scenario’s as well as Molumby, Alzate, Hutchinson, Tilley & Bjordal
Not in the U23 squad tonight so definite possibility.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Almost sounds as though he has a wad on Bro :whistle:

PS Bookies have them as favourites

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Gyokeres certainly made an impact last week, maybe he can be our saviour in the 2nd half of the season, maybe we’ve discovered future star?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here