Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glory fans in the East Stand

boik

Same type of bellends on the radio "What an entertaining game. We've had a great time"
Classic football tourist.

"Brighton are our second team, y'know."

I am seriouly ****ed off at the result and performance and anyone who isn't needs to look at themself.

I'd better look at myself then, cos there were parts of our performance that I really enjoyed. Thanks for telling me.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I was brought up by my dad (he’s okay btw just doesn’t post on here anymore) to follow my team, even though I lived over 200 miles away from the city I was born. I followed one team, always have and always will. My two boys (4 and 2) now follow in my footsteps and follow my team. The father should be the one getting the flak here

Why doesn't he post anymore ?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Same type of bellends on the radio "What an entertaining game. We've had a great time"
Classic football tourist.

I am seriouly ****ed off at the result and performance and anyone who isn't needs to look at themself.

Really I thought our performance was good..for long periods we matched League Champions..Four or five good chances,they didn`t really have many more but they put theirs away.
Do you really expect us to match the top teams ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Good on the lad , he got it before your players did .

Touché.

At least he can't be criticised by some for leaving early through the 'Br-exits' as the NBC commentator described them as.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good on the lad , he got it before your players did .

Maybe concentrate on your own club - aren’t you playing today?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Really I thought our performance was good..for long periods we matched League Champions..Four or five good chances,they didn`t really have many more but they put theirs away.
Do you really expect us to match the top teams ?

No, i don't.
But it would be nice not to get slaughtered by them each time we face off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Made me laugh.

Probably pretty true too.
Not as much as I just laughed at Arsenal’s 3rd goal in 13 mins while young Doogle mouths off in NSC bless her. Forgotten the big cup win already?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Maybe concentrate on your own club - aren’t you playing today?
3-0 down already....!! **** off Palace.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If the best opposition player in the country had given me his shirt at the Goldstone when I was a kid, I’d have chucked it on the pitch. Only ever had eyes for Brighton. Maybe I’m just out of date.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here