Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glory fans in the East Stand

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
As a father would I be happy if Bret "Hitaman" Hart gave my son his cool wrap around shades and gave him a pat on the head after he had beaten the British Bulldog for the intercontinental title? a philosophical dilemma I am sure.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not sure what is happening here, but I am permanently logged in to NSC, before someone on here pointed out how to do this sometimes I would get logged out automatically for some reason. I was logging in every 20 minutes for example, I never had to log out of this forum.
Think the wifi in my house/area isn't great, but may be worth a try to permanently log yourself in.

When did you find time to eat:lolol:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Seriously? At the end, so called Brighton fans jizzing themselves over Eden Hazard, makes me feel sick. The father of the kid who got his shirt should be banned for that

First time I saw it I was pretty disgusted - but after reading some stuff on this thread I thought I'd take another look at video.
I've been lucky in my lifetime to see some pretty amazing footballers (albeit some like Maradona, Lineker, Van Basten and Gullit when I was very young). If a genuinely world class footballer had given me his shirt, even as an adult I think I'd be pretty damn chuffed. And if they did it for my son, I'd be totally made up.

Yesterday was one of the finest performances I've seen on a pitch by any player live. In 30 years of watching the game.

I don't think it's worth attacking the dad/son. And I'd have applauded if I'd seen that in front of me too.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
First time I saw it I was pretty disgusted - but after reading some stuff on this thread I thought I'd take another look at video.
I've been lucky in my lifetime to see some pretty amazing footballers (albeit some like Maradona, Lineker, Van Basten and Gullit when I was very young). If a genuinely world class footballer had given me his shirt, even as an adult I think I'd be pretty damn chuffed. And if they did it for my son, I'd be totally made up.

Yesterday was one of the finest performances I've seen on a pitch by any player live. In 30 years of watching the game.

I don't think it's worth attacking the dad/son. And I'd have applauded if I'd seen that in front of me too.

Where can I see the said video so that I might judge with my own eyes?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
And I’m more than certain the Chelsea faithful would have the same kind considered words to a Spurs fan in the Chelsea end gratefully receiving a shirt straight off the back of Kane after being battered 0-4?

Not our rivals so it's not really the same.

I went to the game yesterday with my Dad who's a Chelsea fan and sat in home end. He grew up in London and I didn't hence I don't support them. I sat in Chelsea end on Boxing Day with a uni mate. As long as you're not larging it in these situations I don't have a problem with that. A dad with his young son is hardly larging it by holding up a banner at match end.

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And I’m more than certain the Chelsea faithful would have the same kind considered words to a Spurs fan in the Chelsea end gratefully receiving a shirt straight off the back of Kane after being battered 0-4?

no probably not but it was brighton v chelsea , not brighton v palace which would be the corresponding fixture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here