Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glory fans in the East Stand

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Seriously? At the end, so called Brighton fans jizzing themselves over Eden Hazard, makes me feel sick. The father of the kid who got his shirt should be banned for that

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Seriously? At the end, so called Brighton fans jizzing themselves over Eden Hazard, makes me feel sick. The father of the kid who got his shirt should be banned for that
That is really bad form. Hope the stewards chuck the ****ers out, it’s one thing sneaking in to the home areas but that’s taking the piss.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sky Sports focusing on it and making a big deal out of it, fans with Brighton scarves on literally clapping him and jumping around. Sad state of affairs these days, if my two boys did that they’d be getting a good talking to

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
I agree, quite nauseating to see that sort of rubbish going on - if you support Chelsea, then fine, but get a seat in the f*cking away end instead of embarassing everyone around you

The Witch Hunter

Jan 20, 2018

Come off it, it's good to see a kid get a memento like that whether he was Brighton or Chelsea!

Full credit to Hazard for being aware too!

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Haven't seen it but sounds embarrassing .. Should have been more bothered about getting Schelettos shirt after his performance today

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Same type of bellends on the radio "What an entertaining game. We've had a great time"
Classic football tourist.

"Brighton are our second team, y'know."

I am seriouly ****ed off at the result and performance and anyone who isn't needs to look at themself.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Fukk sake, he looked about 5. Get over it and change your underwear.

This, because the rest of the ground really got behind the team today didn't they FFS. Then shit the bed because a kid gets Hazard's shirt. Jesus.

I was brought up by my dad (he’s okay btw just doesn’t post on here anymore) to follow my team, even though I lived over 200 miles away from the city I was born. I followed one team, always have and always will. My two boys (4 and 2) now follow in my footsteps and follow my team. The father should be the one getting the flak here

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Good on the lad , he got it before your players did .

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Every club has these idiots so not really a surprise :)

It's what Paul 'sterile / money / money / er...more money' Barber wants.

He's happy to ban passionate supporters but welcomes customers.

Barber is just a rich David Bellotti.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here