Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glory fans in the East Stand

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
That's not what I go to football for. I see a talented player on the opposition and hope we smash him out of the match.

I guess I lack respect.

You don’t sit in the North Stand D section do you? There’s a guy there who misses 20 minutes of every game and who spends the time he is there screaming “break his *****ng legs” every time an opposition player gets the ball.

Still, I didn’t go to today’s match wanting Hazard to win it for Chelsea. I didn’t want him to win it for them at any point throughout the game. And I wish we had been tactically smarter in taking him out of the game. But we weren’t and he produced one of the best performances I’ve ever seen from an away player. In that regard, I can appreciate his performance as a football fan.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Same type of bellends on the radio "What an entertaining game. We've had a great time"
Classic football tourist.

"Brighton are our second team, y'know."

I am seriouly ****ed off at the result and performance and anyone who isn't needs to look at themself.

OK I'm looking at myself and yes I am fucced off with the result but the performance, no absolutely not. I thought we were pretty damn good.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
You don’t sit in the North Stand D section do you? There’s a guy there who misses 20 minutes of every game and who spends the time he is there screaming “break his *****ng legs” every time an opposition player gets the ball.

Still, I didn’t go to today’s match wanting Hazard to win it for Chelsea. I didn’t want him to win it for them at any point throughout the game. And I wish we had been tactically smarter in taking him out of the game. But we weren’t and he produced one of the best performances I’ve ever seen from an away player. In that regard, I can appreciate his performance as a football fan.

He was top drawer. You accept that and move on. Not kiss his feet.

Jan 30, 2008

No need to justify yourself :facepalm:
regards
DR

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Read what you actually wrote -you posted it . No one forced you to link a shirt with Paul Baber.

At least I realise that I'm as mad as a box of frogs at times, but what are you on about a shirt for????

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

No I don't sit there but I'd align myself more to his way of thinking than yours. I want us to win, I don't care a jot about the opposition or its players only ours.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Hazard was magnificent, the linking with Willian and movement, just wow!

Thought their second goal was brilliant, thank goodness Fabregas didn’t play.

Personally they are the best team i’ve seen at The Amex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done that kid, hope he makes a good profit on Ebay

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
No I don't sit there but I'd align myself more to his way of thinking than yours. I want us to win, I don't care a jot about the opposition or its players only ours.

So you’re just a Brighton fan and not a football fan?

That’s fine. That level of tribalism and passive aggression doesn’t interest me. I’m too old and too objective to get involved in that kind of crap.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So you’re just a Brighton fan and not a football fan?

That’s fine. That level of tribalism and passive aggression doesn’t interest me. I’m too old and too objective to get involved in that kind of crap.
I appreciate good goals and the rest, just not scored against my team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here