Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto again

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Stephens has close competition for that title from Duffy, mind.

Stephens has been our worst player this season the song about propper and stevens never give the ball away is so far from the truth needs dropping and quickly only missed one game this season terriers way and can only remember two good games he’s had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I can see him linking up well with Jurgen. Both have pace, style and skill.

Motm for me too. I thought he was very unlucky not to be awarded at least one penalty, & he hit the post.

Chris is knitting a team together & I think we'll stay up. There, I've said it.
Agree with all that. And IF we do go down, providing we can keep the team together I think we stand a really good chance of coming straight back up.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

Motm for me too. I thought he was very unlucky not to be awarded at least one penalty, & he hit the post.

This with Big Ben on.
:albion2:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Agree that he had a really good game today, and was a worthy winner of man of the match, but as for saying he looks a real talent now, hang on, it was just one game, on the back l might add, of some pretty poor previous appearances.

He’s been getting better and better and was also excellent against Bournemouth so not just one game.

He’s first choice right back/wing back now for me.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He was good enough to draw attention away from yet another great match from Solly.Dunky,Solly,Stiletto,take a bow chaps.:albion2:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Schelotto was bloody MAGNIFICENT today

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

That was Propper, Shirley?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Classic case of “don’t be **** and slag players off after one and a half games”

You twats who jumped on him after Huddersfield playing out of position for a half in a clueless team performance and the ones behind me at Spurs who did nothing but shout abuse at him should be ashamed of themselves.

Players need time to settle in, even world class ones, which he isn’t, but he is looking a great buy.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thought him poor but today looking alot more threatening very unlucky not to get a couple of pens. Jury out till another 6 games though.

Poor ? Jesus H Christ !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
to be fair the handling of that incident was probably the only good decisions the ref made because he could have sent him off for a second offence

The ref was the cause of the problem....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here