Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton on borrowed time now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughton showed today he's prepared to try things, but frankly some players are letting him down.

Not enough hunger from too many players from the off. Chelsea closed us down and put pressure as soon as we got the ball, we just backed off off and jockeyed for position as they passed through us. ****ing irritating first five minutes too.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Spectacular cock-up with formation today. He's starting to show the signs of a manager who's sinking and loosing the plot.

Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room with reports of Knockert leaving the ground before kick-off.

Time to make an approach to Nathan Jones IMO.

There is 1 of 2 things going on with this post. 1, you are fishing, in which case you should **** off, or 2, you are being serious, in which case you should **** off.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Spectacular cock-up with formation today. He's starting to show the signs of a manager who's sinking and loosing the plot.

Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room with reports of Knockert leaving the ground before kick-off.

Judge CH when he's got a credible strike force at his disposal.

How on earth is appointing Nathan f***ing Jones supposed to improve things?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Is there any problem changing managers won't solve?

Worked a treat for the Tories, didn't it.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Judge CH when he's got a credible strike force at his disposal.

How on earth is appointing Nathan f***ing Jones supposed to improve things?

How quickly we forget his weaselhood. And Welshness. And playing for other teams. Fickle lot.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not enough hunger from too many players from the off. Chelsea closed us down and put pressure as soon as we got the ball, we just backed off off and jockeyed for position as they passed through us. ****ing irritating first five minutes too.
At 4-0 Chelsea were looking for more goals. All of them. Their manager was animated for the whole 90 minutes and urging them on, even in the 92nd minute. Forget the gulf in class which is clear for all to see. The commitment and workrate of the whole Chelsea set up put us to shame. Hazard is world class but was always moving. Compare to many of our lot...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Jesus H CHRIST ( on a bike ) wept *sob*

Are you sn UTTER TOOL for posting the above ?

( or should we all blame it on *tapatalk* ? )

*wink*

[emoji38]ol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
At 4-0 Chelsea were looking for more goals. All of them. Their manager was animated for the whole 90 minutes and urging them on, even in the 92nd minute. Forget the gulf in class which is clear for all to see. The commitment and workrate of the whole Chelsea set up put us to shame. Hazard is world class but was always moving. Compare to many of our lot...

Chelsea's last 5 results:
Norwich D
Leicester D
Arsenal D
Norwich D
Arsenal D
With a grand total of 3 goals scored. No way a team on fire ..... until the Amex.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Crazy to suggest he's on borrowed time, granted he makes the odd error of judgement, not many managers don't but considering he's working in the Premier League with a largely Championship quality squad he's doing OK, isn't he?!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There's a surprise, things aren't going well and look who pops up - same as it has been for years.

No doubt spence, sir albion and kevtherev will be along to join in soon.

ive got to say , i cant understand people that are getting so het up ,what did they expect ? i reckon people wouldve ripped your arm off if offered this position pre season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Chelsea's last 5 results:
Norwich D
Leicester D
Arsenal D
Norwich D
Arsenal D
With a grand total of 3 goals scored. No way a team on fire ..... until the Amex.
Perhaps the manager got a kick up the ass from the owner or realised that he needed to make changes? Whatever it was it worked. Helped by playing us I suspect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here