Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton on borrowed time now

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I actually thought we looked good in the formation but having no attacking wide player as one of the wing back again just creates a negative mentality. And don’t even get me started on the appalling use of substitutions. Kayal for Gross and Murray for Hemed is going to change NOTHING. That game was crying for Baldock to come on and play a proper 2 up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yeah right, we have just signed our record transfer target, with probably one or two more, you really think TB will get shot now.....

Go have a nap for an hour or two, you might feel better.

Spectacular cock-up with formation today. He's starting to show the signs of a manager who's sinking and loosing the plot.

Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room with reports of Knockert leaving the ground before kick-off.

Time to make an approach to Nathan Jones IMO.

How can you say it was too defensive? Despite the result, we were more attacking in this game than we have been all season. The formation worked for me. Having 3 centre backs and two wingbacks, mean we have 5 in defence when we needed it, and 7 players to push forward when we we had the ball.

Personally, I would have preferred to have had Murray and Baldock up front, regardless of how well March played, and I would have had Bruno on the right, regardless of how well Schelotto played

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we are lacking real quality .......nothing to do with CH , we matched chelsea for half the game but only because they let us . i hope the board can see this cos if they are serious about staying up then i'm afraid they are going to have to cough up .......some glaring mistakes tonight combined with a complete lack of luck against a quality chelsea team.....goodnight.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’m not saying I want Chris to be sacked but in terms of staying in the prem there is certainly a case for doing it.
The players look shot to pieces.
A new manager may lift them.

I tend to agree with you on the point that things are not good, but I don't see anything changing with a random new manager - the majority of the players are simply not at the standard required.

Who would we appoint anyway?!? Slim pickings for a club like us... Mullery? Gritt? Poyet? Horton?

Heh heh

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How can you say it was too defensive? Despite the result, we were more attacking in this game than we have been all season. The formation worked for me. Having 3 centre backs and two wingbacks, mean we have 5 in defence when we needed it, and 7 players to push forward when we we had the ball.

Personally, I would have preferred to have had Murray and Baldock up front, regardless of how well March played, and I would have had Bruno on the right, regardless of how well Schelotto played

march is shit ....schelotto had a great game .....other than that i agree.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Spectacular cock-up with formation today. He's starting to show the signs of a manager who's sinking and loosing the plot.

Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room with reports of Knockert leaving the ground before kick-off.

:lolol:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I tend to agree with you on the point that things are not good, but I don't see anything changing with a random new manager - the majority of the players are simply not at the standard required.

Who would we appoint anyway?!? Slim pickings for a club like us... Mullery? Gritt? Poyet? Horton?

Heh heh

Hinshelwood. All of them.
And jimmy case.
Barry Lloyd. Okay, not Barry lloyd .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

:lolol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Don't be soft, lad.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

You have form for starting embarrassing threads and this one is no different.
Can't you just take a walk off a short pier instead.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Idiot. Always.
Go play in the traffic

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

get a life mate , you cant be serious.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here