Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton on borrowed time now

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No
It’s about the journey

1910, Dolphins, Goldstone, Boxing Day, 5 pens, Archer, Belotti, Fans United, Gillingham, Knight, Withdean, Tony, Amex, Will Buckley winner, Poogate, CH, Promotion..

It’s more than the winning...

Unless you’re a JCL..
JCL? From the person whose first game was in 1988? I am at least 30 years ahead of you.

It is about the winning.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Hey yes let's sack our manager, let's spend months of speculation whilst we wonder who our next manager is whilst we destabilise the team....then we can sack him too if we don't win the first few games.....pathetic mentality.....Chris Houghton knows more about this game than pretty much any of you. We are 1/2 way through our first (recent) foray into the Premiershite, with the massive learning curve for all it brings. if you can't support a manager for more than 24 games, youve been a premiershite fan more than a Brighton fan...

God it annoys me when people purport to know about the Albion and can't even spell the manager's name !

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If it takes half a year to sign a striker, I shudder to think how long it would take to find a new manager ....

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
JCL? From the person whose first game was in 1988? I am at least 30 years ahead of you.

It is about the winning.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've been hooked since 1959. It's been mostly losing and disappointment with several highs. However, the losses are soon forgotten and it's back to hoping for the best the next season. Just take it in your stride.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No
It’s about the journey

1910, Dolphins, Goldstone, Boxing Day, 5 pens, Archer, Belotti, Fans United, Gillingham, Knight, Withdean, Tony, Amex, Will Buckley winner, Poogate, CH, Promotion..

It’s more than the winning...

Unless you’re a JCL..

Yep.

But the winning helps.

It’s similar to the phrase “money doesn’t buy you happiness.” It’s true, it doesn’t. But I’d rather be rich than poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here