Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton on borrowed time now

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I presume you’re over 16 ?

If so then stop being so precious.

If something like that really winds you up then perhaps a football forum isn’t for you .

Why can’t you just debate with the OP if you disagree ? Make him look a div with a coherent response to his poor argument.

It wouldn’t be hard as he’s already run away from his opinion as he’s not returned to the thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes a lot older

precious? my god what a word...

if we don't stop this now we are going to have one of these threads after every game and towards the season probably every day. yes I can ignore it but it will soon be a case of why bother to logon to NSC

Thank you for your comments you are entitled to your opinion

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He WAS a great defender, but the sheer pace of the PL is too much for the veteran. As predicted by many last summer.

No he was never a great defender, in fact that part of his game has let him down since he's been with us.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Three clubs are going down this season. If they are the three promoted clubs, then those who sacked their managers will have been proved correct to do so. But something tells me that at least two clubs will be relegated despite sacking their managers.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I remember these threads in L1, when we were desperate to stay in that league. We have moved on, quite spectacularly, but we still have idiots on here needing to be a drama queen. I think these threads are more about them than our club.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Spectacular cock-up with formation today. He's starting to show the signs of a manager who's sinking and loosing the plot.

Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room with reports of Knockert leaving the ground before kick-off.

Time to make an approach to Nathan Jones IMO.

Now i have a lot of time for Jones.....and his time might well come .However IMO appointed this season ,he would take us down,through just because he is still leaning the trade.CH is IMO our best chance !!!!

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Spectacular cock-up with formation today. He's starting to show the signs of a manager who's sinking and loosing the plot.

Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room with reports of Knockert leaving the ground before kick-off.

Drivel
I don’t know where to start and can’t be bothered
Go and support Real Madrid or Barcelona if its only about the winning

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

I’ve heard you can count to potato? Please confirm.

el punal

:fishing: = :shit: = :bigwave:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I thought he was, with the bonus of his great attacking skills, linking up with the winger down the right.

Calderon was always better both going forwards and certainly defending just his legs got old.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Drivel
I don’t know where to start and can’t be bothered
Go and support Real Madrid or Barcelona if its only about the winning
I don't understand it when people respond with this drivel.

Of course it's about the bloody winning. We're never going to win the same percentage as last season but I for one want to see us win. You may be happy watching us lose every week but there are plenty of us who aren't.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Tosserlad.jpg

Tosserlad

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
I don't understand it when people respond with this drivel.

Of course it's about the bloody winning. We're never going to win the same percentage as last season but I for one want to see us win. You may be happy watching us lose every week but there are plenty of us who aren't.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No
It’s about the journey

1910, Dolphins, Goldstone, Boxing Day, 5 pens, Archer, Belotti, Fans United, Gillingham, Knight, Withdean, Tony, Amex, Will Buckley winner, Poogate, CH, Promotion..

It’s more than the winning...

Unless you’re a JCL..

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hey yes let's sack our manager, let's spend months of speculation whilst we wonder who our next manager is whilst we destabilise the team....then we can sack him too if we don't win the first few games.....pathetic mentality.....Chris Houghton knows more about this game than pretty much any of you. We are 1/2 way through our first (recent) foray into the Premiershite, with the massive learning curve for all it brings. if you can't support a manager for more than 24 games, youve been a premiershite fan more than a Brighton fan...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here