Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next season

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes but you don't lose a wedge

Mate, end of the day, I won't be doing games next season, I'll still pay for my ticket, not losing it, I'm just giving someone an opportunity, I don't really care either way.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I wasn't cricitising I was just commenting about the points that's all

If you don't do away games, which I haven't this season, I did have a Tottenham ticket but gave it to a mate, and don't do cup games which are not covered by your ST, then your ST gives you initial points and nothing else.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Whatever division we are in I am going to have to take a season off, but I am not going to surrender my season ticket. I think this is probably an illegal thread so feel free to delete it admins. But if someone wants to take over my direct debits for a season and watch BHA, get in touch. I will only take on someone that has a good history and at least three references.

Thanks.

Just tell club you’ve done ACL... and your out for the season. They pay wages to their crocks...,

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just tell club you’ve done ACL... and your out for the season. They pay wages to their crocks...,

Yeah but I'm a fan, not a player, I don't get those lovely little extras, they don't care about me.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Whatever division we are in I am going to have to take a season off, but I am not going to surrender my season ticket. I think this is probably an illegal thread so feel free to delete it admins. But if someone wants to take over my direct debits for a season and watch BHA, get in touch. I will only take on someone that has a good history and at least three references.

Thanks.

Whereabouts is the seat? Stand, Aisle, Row & Seat number please

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Did you want me to re post the Facebook picture with your Chelsea shirt on? Presuming I’m putting 2 and 2 together here with the EP, Nomad and Geoff link?

If it floats your boat please feel free, I find it all rather childish, which you obviously don't.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
If it floats your boat please feel free, I find it all rather childish, which you obviously don't.

Nah, I’ll leave it for now, but probably best not to preach about being a BHAFC superfan when in reality you were a Chelsea and EP supporter pre Amex.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nah, I’ll leave it for now, but probably best not to preach about being a BHAFC superfan when in reality you were a Chelsea and EP supporter pre Amex.

Hahaha!!! Good God, get a grip on reality fella! What is a superfan and how do I apply? :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here