Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Schelotto just isn't good enough! I'm sure there's a good reason why Bruno isn't playing, but I would rather have Rosenior playing in this type of formation. He's better going forward, and defensively.

I think you ought to be embarassed by that post based on today's performance !

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If both teams put away 50% of their good chances and 50% penalties given scored the score would have been 2.5 - 3.5. Still would have lost but not by so much.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just watched us back on highlights on Goals on Sunday, and call me mad but I thought we were worth a point. Two nailed on pens not given, their second goal was sublime.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just watched us back on highlights on Goals on Sunday, and call me mad but I thought we were worth a point. Two nailed on pens not given, their second goal was sublime.

We were certainly a bit unlucky not to go into half time at 2-2. Overall, though, I think class won on the day - they are a very, very good side, and Hazzard and Willian were on fire.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We were certainly a bit unlucky not to go into half time at 2-2. Overall, though, I think class won on the day - they are a very, very good side, and Hazzard and Willian were on fire.

Hazzard is class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here