Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
In no way are we too good to go down. We try hard to but even the biggest blue and white specs can see we aren't good enough.

Against top 6 teams maybe. We are competing with bottom 9 which is a totally different situation.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
We're in big, big trouble. Can't score and have totally forgotten how to defend. We've looked better in parts today but if you can't score and you don't defend you're ****ed.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
we could be 3-2 up or 8-0 down. One of those games. At least we attacked, just need someone on the end of it I'd rather lose 3 or 4 nil and push for a win the lads played alright today but it wasnt fruitful. Not stressing TBH. New formation, bit of risk, areas to work on but hey. Scheloto for bruno now thank you very much, he
s playing like a taller Ashley Cole as the opposite wing back. Our central defence needs to get their act back together

Not humiliating... The team gave it a go.. Went down fighting... Performances like this convince me we are too good to go down.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I agree. Chelsea have some classy skilful players. They are not champions for no reason. This was always going to be a tough test for us. It was how we responded that mattered, and despite the scoreline, I think we have played well enough to deserve more. We had some tough decisions go against us, but playing like we have today, we would have beaten some of the lesser teams. So you have to take heart from our performance!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Ref is an embarrassment, EPL can’t argue to be the best league with refereeing like this. And no support from the Lino. Takes us out of the match

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
we could be 3-2 up or 8-0 down. One of those games. At least we attacked, just need someone on the end of it I'd rather lose 3 or 4 nil and push for a win the lads played alright today but it wasnt fruitful. Not stressing TBH. New formation, bit of risk, areas to work on but hey. Scheloto for bruno now thank you very much, he
s playing like a taller Ashley Cole as the opposite wing back. Our central defence needs to get their act back together

Drop Duffy.

D

Deleted member 2719

Since the Murray and Kayal subs we have looked poor, there was no gain, was it just wishful thinking on Hughtons part???

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Look at all the deflections during the game. Look how many DON'T fall to us. Watch games against the supposed top six. Watch the deflections, that's what makes you a top side....luck.
Our players haven't gone from good to shit overnight. They've just come up against that stupid bitch lady luck

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ball of the baggeries. Disheartening to an eventually battling performance hand us a battering. Hope we get ourselves in order and nab a couple of wins in the coming weeks, knowing what we can do.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
We are the new Middlesbrough, starting to look enivitable now unless things change. Ultimately, if you can't score you don't win. (Also doesn't help if you can't defend either)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here