Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Anyone else see Knockeart leaving the ground? Some bloke on twitter said he saw him leave.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
If he is not in the squad, one would hope he would stay/return and watch the other lads.....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Waiting for their original EPL favourites to arrive
fa959912c5d7a8b3ead52ed63e058d0b.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If we don't come out all guns blazing and get stuck into them and go down to a timid 0-1 or 0-2 loss then questions will be asked if Hughton is the right man still ???

Will you please shut the fxxk up?

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
We have to be careful , but we must not pay them too much respect and see ourselves as underdogs. Sometimes I have had the impression that our players approach theirs as fans, not competitors.... as someone said this week, lets "get in their faces" .. make 'em see they are in a game.

BBC pundit "Lauro" predicted a draw today. I would take that... May the gods smile on us! :albion2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If Chelsea were going to any of our relegation rivals with all those players missing we would all assume they would be there for the taking so why not today?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Half and half scarfs now on sale outside Brighton station.. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is in The Railway Bell then please bear in mind the following scenario:

Last time we played Chelsea in the league, about an hour and a half before kick The Bell was full of Brighton. Full, but the doors were locked. The curtains were all closed. Occasionally we peered out to see what was going on. Usually it was the arrival of the next train from London, with around 500 or so of The Shed's occupants clad in Pringle, Lacoste, Fila etc spilling out onto Queens Road, accompanied by 2 or 3 coppers. Over the course of 2 or 3 hours we witnessed around 5,000 plus lads pour into town looking for 'fun'. The previous night had been lively, but unlike match day Chelsea were on the back foot. Anyway, we left The Bell late but ran into a few of them on the train to Hove, and then later we got totally ambushed in the North Stand. Different days.

Do not suppose there will be any similar tales today.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hughton on SSN, emphasising the need to keep it tight, and that if you try and match the top six there's only one outcome. I can appreciate that - but the only trouble is that if we keep it tight there is only one outcome too. I wouldn't want us to go mad, but please, please, please could we start quickly?

Really is time we got one of those goals that flies in off someone's face/knee/buttock!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Hughton on SSN, emphasising the need to keep it tight, and that if you try and match the top six there's only one outcome. I can appreciate that - but the only trouble is that if we keep it tight there is only one outcome too. I wouldn't want us to go mad, but please, please, please could we start quickly?

Really is time we got one of those goals that flies in off someone's face/knee/buttock!

That only means one thing...

0-0 Draw

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

Makes me want to scream !
That tactic has worked really well against the top six to date hasn't it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here