Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help finding an old Albion video YouTube (Likely Lads Theme Tune)

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
A couple of years ago I stumbled across an Albion video on YouTube which was a compilation of sorts - clips of fans mostly I think celebrating and some famous goals. Pretty sure there were clips of the 00/01 or 01/02 promotion parade celebrations in there. Besides that the main thing I remember was the backing trick which was The Likely Lads theme tune and is why it really sticks in my mind but I can't find it. Anyone happen to have a link to it or be the creator of it? Would be much appreciated!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A couple of years ago I stumbled across an Albion video on YouTube which was a compilation of sorts - clips of fans mostly I think celebrating and some famous goals. Pretty sure there were clips of the 00/01 or 01/02 promotion parade celebrations in there. Besides that the main thing I remember was the backing trick which was The Likely Lads theme tune and is why it really sticks in my mind but I can't find it. Anyone happen to have a link to it or be the creator of it? Would be much appreciated!

Wrong music so guess not this one ?

https://youtu.be/eOTACrUhepE

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can’t help you but worth a bounce on a Monday morning.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

This one I reckon. The Likely Lads theme tune is towards the end. A classic Albion YT movie, props to the maker.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

This one I reckon. The Likely Lads theme tune is towards the end. A classic Albion YT movie, props to the maker.
The joy on Jimmy Case’s face when that went in. Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here