Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia - Discuss

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not really working out, is it? How long do you give him? Can't afford for him to carry on as he is at the moment, can we? He might be a good a shot-taker but he hardly inspires confidence, does he? Quite small for a striker too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Negative twats. I’m going to give him at least 15 mins on the pitch before I start slagging him off

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not been impressed so far. He is a bit like Murray but useless. Bite the bullet and get rid now. If we are lucky Palace will buy him for 3 million and he can become a HATE figure.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If he starts when fit, we need to think about a replacement manager

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The Dutch league FFS! I'd still sooner we'd signed Steven Naismith.

Nothing good has EVER come out of holland.

My season ticket has just been chucked in the fire. And it's not even a real one, just a faux electric wood burner... DO I SOUND LIKE I CARE??!

We'll be playing in the National league next season at this rate, I miss playing away at Orient to be fair. REAL football.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not really working out, is it? How long do you give him? Can't afford for him to carry on as he is at the moment, can we? He might be a good a shot-taker but he hardly inspires confidence, does he? Quite small for a striker too.
Never mind. We've still got 12 days to sign Ashley Barnes as well.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not being funny, he's done literally on the pitch NOTHING since he arrived.

Get rid. Barber out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He looks like he is too quick to control it properly. Too well balanced to get a hard enough shot on target. Too big a leap to get a header to test the keeper. Not great...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here