Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday Night Drinking Thread.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Met my mum in town for lunch today so it started with a pint and a half of Thatchers and a glass of Merlot.

Then four 660cl bottles of Heineken once I got home (once you start etc) and now on the Tanqueray No 10 in the boozer while getting a couple of bottles of Sauvingon Blanc to take home.

What is dry January for btw? Strange concept.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I gave up smoking NYE and have stuck to it.

So stick your dry January up yer arse.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Beautiful pint of Harvey’s best in the local followed by a Harvey’s Old ale.... now home and using up some ‘leftover from Christmas’ Carling with a curry whilst dreaming of Juergen’s amazing goals to come if he is ever fit again! [emoji85][emoji85]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dry January finished on the 3rd for me this year, a good effort I reckon....

Back sampling different Chilean Shiraz

I wish I had your self discipline.......... all the way to the 3rd you say.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
I made my dry January a Mon - Thurs thing. Weak I know but at least I am sticking to it so far...

Now I am enjoying a dry Swiss white (chasselas) from down the road, really nice actually.

We have about a foot a fresh snow and looking forward to hitting the slopes in the morning.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I gave up smoking NYE and have stuck to it.

So stick your dry January up yer arse.
Good effort mate. Continue. [emoji106]

I used to LOVE smoking. I was of the Johnny Depp opinion that "if I could graft another mouth onto my face to smoke more, then I would".

Ditched the fags about five years ago. Best decision ever. Still hopelessly addicted to nicotine mind but vaping is much cheaper. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good effort mate. Continue. [emoji106]

I used to LOVE smoking. I was of the Johnny Depp opinion that "if I could graft another mouth onto my face to smoke more, then I would".

Ditched the fags about five years ago. Best decision ever. Still hopelessly addicted to nicotine mind but vaping is much cheaper. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I love nicotine. So I use heavy dose patches. Quite cheap off the net. But I am forgetting to put them on now which is a good sign. The actual fag cravings are down to 1/2 a day now as well- which I resist. I did give up for a few years before so it should hold again.

Biggest difference is the £30 quid a week that stays in the bank. When on a tight budget it makes a difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here