Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Two reasons he hasn’t played much at Leicester - Jamie Vardy and their style of play. I’d love to see him here for the rest of the season. I think he might well surprise the doubters

Perplexing then that they spent over 25 million on Slimani, a target man in a similar mould to Ulloa, if he didn't even fit the system

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I thought a loan was about 4pm on the day as I am sure we had a player at Withdean signed at about 3.45 and played that evening but the rules may have changed since then. No worries we have all day tomorrow to complete the medical and sign the papers.

That was for the now abolished 3 month emergency loans.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I am pleased with this transfer window, we have been proactive and tried to fix what we need fixed. Very pleased with Leos return compared to some of the other options which were just flapping in the wind.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Leicester Mercury ..fan comment
" A big mistake to let Ulloa go, if we have to offload strikers then it should be Musa and Slimani."

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
massive boost, if it happens.

Just gotta get JL fit and play to both their strengths and get a few wins.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
"Terms were agreed between the clubs yesterday for Ulloa's loan return to the Seagulls for the rest of the season after The Argus website revealed on Saturday a deal was near.
Leicester gave Ulloa permission to travel south for a medical.
Progress was continuing on completing the deal as The Argus went to press last night."
via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15903237.Albion_poised_to_bring_back_Ulloa/

and Naylor has just tweeted "Morning confirmation anticipated".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here