Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Recent events have ever so slightly mellowed my opinion on this shitehouse rumour.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Love Leo but don’t think he’s got anything more to offer than what we already have. I’d sooner stick with Hemed, underrated on here but he is already match fit and always gives 100%

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Love Leo but don’t think he’s got anything more to offer than what we already have. I’d sooner stick with Hemed, underrated on here but he is already match fit and always gives 100%

I think if we did a poll, who would we rather have up front against Stoke, Ulloa v Hemed, I think it would be pretty one-sided. Kudos if you vote Hemed, but not for me. I'm nor sure Ulloa v Murray would be that close either right now

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Leo Ulloa

I think if we did a poll, who would we rather have up front against Stoke, Ulloa v Hemed, I think it would be pretty one-sided. Kudos if you vote Hemed, but not for me. I'm nor sure Ulloa v Murray would be that close either right now

I give it 10 minutes before another poll appears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A loan is a win-win situation surely? He loves it here and the fans love him - if it doesn’t go well, it’s not cost us silly money... win-win!
He loved it that much he left at the first opportunity that came his way. Can't blame him but the club didn't need to sell.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Who’s that man from Argentina ?

fdf468de8f870b0f9015e89657c5b0c4.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'll be happy with this frankly, he's better in the air than Murray and better on the ground than Hemed. He's an upgrade. Also a front two of Ulloa and Locadia in the Championship will score a ton of goals.

Well hang on a wee darn minute, we don't know what Locadia can do yet.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Totally agree that Tomer is underated on here, Always gives 100% and runs until he drops. Unfortunately though not Premier League quality.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I’m fit and will give 100%. :wave:

Unfortunately I’m just not good enough at Prem level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Leo Ulloa

Would love to see Leo back. He’s much better than Murray in my opinion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here